Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Three kids in one stroller
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:33 pm
So I have two kids very very close in age and I’m trying to think about when I iyH have my next. It will be three kids who need to go in one stroller. No buggy board. 3 under 3 if that makes sense. What do people do? Is there no option for when I would want to take them on a walk etc and don’t want to push both a double and a single?
Are there any strollers that have the capacity for three (one being a newborn) without using a buggy board?

#ibelieve

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:40 pm
you can get a buggy board with a seat so the kid can sit. its perfect for a 2 year old

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:41 pm
[quote="#ibelieve"]you can get a buggy board with a seat so the kid can sit. its perfect for a 2 year old[/quote
My kids would just climb off the second something catches their eye

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:44 pm
Can you use a baby carrier + a double stroller?

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:45 pm
My third was born just after my eldest turned two. We had a Valco double with a joey seat (I think I got the recommendation from this site). It's expensive but we bought it used from eBay.

Warning: it's big and clunky. But it worked for us.

amother
Iris

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:47 pm
I have a double stroller that I pushed my older kids 3, 2 yrs while I wore my baby on me. He's getting bigger so it'll be challenging wearing him but I live in a hot climate so I'm not thinking of taking too many walks these days. When I was researching a few months ago about options(I don't like the board either) I found some that had 2 rows of 2 seats (4 seater) and the same brand with just 1 seat in front and 2 in the back(3 seater). Just googled it and it's called Zoe stroller.

mushkale

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:52 pm
I used a buggy board seat that had a strap so she couldn't stand up. Honestly, it was kinda bulky and I had to stand to the side to wheel it but you gotta do what you gotta do.

amother
Aconite

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:58 pm
City select can be converted to triple pretty easily. Google how

imachossid

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:59 pm
How about wearing the infant in a carrier?

imaima

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So I have two kids very very close in age and I’m trying to think about when I iyH have my next. It will be three kids who need to go in one stroller. No buggy board. 3 under 3 if that makes sense. What do people do? Is there no option for when I would want to take them on a walk etc and don’t want to push both a double and a single?
Are there any strollers that have the capacity for three (one being a newborn) without using a buggy board?

One baby goes in a baby carrier.

amother
Burntblack

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:00 pm
Look into your options of attachment seats with straps.
Or a second hand triple stroller

I still picture the scene when my oldest was 3 and I had my third... I drove for the first time with all the kids, parked the car, opened my double stroller and my 2 year old and 3 year old both climbed in. I had to gently explain to my 3 year old that he had to let the baby sit in the stroller...
Since we drive way more than walk AND my oldest was 3 I didn’t consider getting another seat but I definitely would have for a 2 year old.

amother
Apple

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:02 pm
I know mountain buggy make a triple version, I think it's their duo just with another seat.
I'm not sure how good the price is, but this is the stroller I'm thinking of
https://www.ebay.com/itm/30396.....geftj

I considered getting a board with more of a proper seat that has a strap, something like this, so they can't jump off.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/40142.....Z5X4H

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:19 pm
Interesting thanks for all the ideas.
Carrying a baby would only work while they’re light weight.
The thing is I have to buy a single stroller anyway and I really don’t want to buy another stroller as well. Do these attachments/seats go to any stroller? Or only a specific one?

trixx

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:31 pm
What stroller do you already have
Uppababy Vista can fit 2 seats and a board
Other option is make the oldest kid use a scooter

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:34 pm
trixx wrote:
What stroller do you already have
Uppababy Vista can fit 2 seats and a board
Other option is make the oldest kid use a scooter

Valco duo

Anyone get a wagon? Maybe something like that? Cheaper than a triple stroller

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Valco duo

Valco Duo is easy, just get a joey seat and attach it to the bumper bar: https://www.pishposhbaby.com/v......html

amother
Burntblack

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Valco duo

You can’t put your newborn in a wagon

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:53 pm
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
Valco Duo is easy, just get a joey seat and attach it to the bumper bar: https://www.pishposhbaby.com/v......html

I’m pretty sure that only goes with a different valco. Mine doesn’t have a platform in front to attach it to

amother
Violet

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 4:00 pm
I think a Joey seat will be your best bet but I don’t know which type of stroller it adapts to

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 4:05 pm
I have the peg perego book 2. I currently can put 4 kids in it. I just slide the seat to a recline and the kids sit one in front holding onto belly bar with feet on footrest and the other in the back. When I have a newborn the newborn gets strapped into a seat on their own and sometimes if needed an older child can still sit on the front of that seat as the newborn feet don't reach till the end of the seat anyway. The kids are all happy and comfortable. The stroller pushes amazing.

It may not be "legal" but my kids love it and know to sit nicely.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics