Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Joolz Hub+ vs Joolz Day+

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 1:28 pm
Anyone have either of these and can tell me what you think of them?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 1:34 pm
I’m currently looking into them both

As far as I can tell the hub is smaller lighter more of a city stroller I call it a “zip in n out” kinda thing. It’s also narrower and the seat is much lower down.
The day is bigger bulkier and heavier but the seat is higher up and to me felt more sturdy so I think I’m going for that.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 1:37 pm
Yes, I've narrowed down my choice to one of them and I'm thinking I'm leaning towards the Day, but I heard from one person who has the hub that she doesn't find it so small, so I'm wondering what other people have to say...

amother
Fern

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:32 pm
The day is slightly bigger than the hub. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the big difference was that the day needs the bassinet at the beginning as the seat is a 'bucket' and tilts rather than lie flat for a newborn, whilst the hub's seat reclines and does lie flat. I also think the hub was supposed to be a bit lighter than the day.

amother
Fern

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 2:56 pm
This seems to be a fairly detailed review of the difference between the different models.
https://strolleria.com/blogs/n.....rison

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 3:20 pm
Right, my main question really is how much bigger/bulkier is the day than the hub? And is the hub very small/low? (I don't have anywhere near me to check them out in person).

The day comes with the bassinet, but either way I'd get the hub's bassinet as well if I go with the hub...

Thanks for the review, will check it out

amother
Fern

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 6:19 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Right, my main question really is how much bigger/bulkier is the day than the hub? And is the hub very small/low? (I don't have anywhere near me to check them out in person).

The day comes with the bassinet, but either way I'd get the hub's bassinet as well if I go with the hub...

Thanks for the review, will check it out

I know the day is a very good height, much higher than most strollers, so much easier not to bend down to try and put child in/out. I imagine the hub is lower as it's slightly smaller. The review gives the different dimensions of each for comparison.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics