Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Pro- Vaxxers just stop it
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 9:57 pm
Why do pro-vaxxers feel the need to push the vaccines into our nose everywhere we go like it's their moral obligation. If you wanna get the vaccine you I know where to go so just go and stop it.

Get the vaccines and move on. Why do you need to force it down my throat and push incentives wherever I go.

I’m very capable of doing my own research I don’t need your bribes.

Thank you.

disclaimer: I didn't read the other thread yet. neither will I have much time to read this one. so get your popcorn out and enjoy

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:00 pm
I promise you, nobody wants to push a vaccine into your nose or down your throat.

It's supposed to be pushed into the arm.

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:15 pm
I dont understand it either. Did anyone every try to convince or bribe you to get the flu vaccine, or any other vaccine for that matter? I vaccinate, know that I'm protected, and move on. I don't care what other people do because I protected myself.

smss

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:23 pm
I think the bribes are silly too.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:30 pm
There's no such thing as a provaxxer, just antivaxxers and normal people.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:45 pm
Because vaccines only work if lots of people are taking them. Herd immunity is required so that vaccines work. Simple.
In fact, the reason anti vaxxers don’t suffer from polio and other diseases is because the majority of the public is taking those vaccines.
Besides, have you ever wondered why does chabad go around and put tefilin on everyone’s arms? I guess if you believe in something you want others to do so as well.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:51 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Because vaccines only work if lots of people are taking them. Herd immunity is required so that vaccines work. Simple.
In fact, the reason anti vaxxers don’t suffer from polio and other diseases is because the majority of the public is taking those vaccines.
Besides, have you ever wondered why does chabad go around and put tefilin on everyone’s arms? I guess if you believe in something you want others to do so as well.

Vaccines only work if lots of people are taking them?

That does not make sense.

Vaccines are supposed to make you immune.

For hundreds of years, nobody made up that vaccines only work if everyone takes them.
There were always unvaccinated in schools and at work, and nobody cared because they were
immune.

The reason Pharmaceutical Industry is trying to force EVERYONE to vax, is to COVER UP,
that vaccines cause many sicknesses.

If there are many unvaccinated people, everyone would see that UnVax hardly have any autism,
cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.

So they made up that vaccines don't work unless everybody vaxxes.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 10:58 pm
Each vaccinated person gets immuned. But to eradicate a disease you need herd immunity. You familiar with the term?

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:06 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Each vaccinated person gets immuned. But to eradicate a disease you need herd immunity. You familiar with the term?

They said we probably won't reach herd immunity, especially since there are so many strains. Covid is most likely here to stay. So take the vaccine, get immune, and don't worry about the next person.

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:11 pm
FYI there is no such word as “immuned”.
Perhaps you mean: “immunized”

Since you are talking about being familiar with terms thought you’d appreciate the correction

amother
Garnet

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:12 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
There's no such thing as a provaxxer, just antivaxxers and normal people.

Yasss.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:17 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
FYI there is no such word as “immuned”.
Perhaps you mean: “immunized”

Since you are talking about being familiar with terms thought you’d appreciate the correction

Slightly off topic but I’ll bite...
I meant to say that they have become immune.
Immunized would mean that they got the immunizations. Which is not what I wanted to say.

barelyawake

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:20 pm
Oh boy...you just....you sound like you have no idea at all what you’re talking about. Oy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

[

quote="#BestBubby"]Vaccines only work if lots of people are taking them?

For hundreds of years, nobody made up that vaccines only work if everyone takes them.
There were always unvaccinated in schools and at work, and nobody cared because they were
immune.

The reason Pharmaceutical Industry is trying to force EVERYONE to vax, is to COVER UP,

If there are many unvaccinated people, everyone would see that UnVax hardly have any autism,

So they made up that vaccines don't work unless everybody vaxxes.[/quote]

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:21 pm
I never told anyone what to do but catching measles in my 60's in order to be tolerant and PC wasn't going to work for me.
Apparently there are some antivaxers who feel that everyone must defend their rights to make other people sick. They really turned off people who normally defend all kinds of rights.
It feels really good to hear the words "post pandemic" and I credit the vaccine for much of that.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:24 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Vaccines only work if lots of people are taking them?

immune.

So they made up that vaccines don't work unless everybody vaxxes.

So much misinformation. Where do I even staaart.
If this is what all anti vaxxers preach, no wonder people think they are nuts.

Last edited by amother on Mon, Dec 20 2021, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 11:42 pm
SafeAtLast wrote:
So much misinformation. Where do I even staaart.
If this is what all anti vaxxers preach, no wonder people think they are nuts.

What I wrote is correct.

EVERY STATE allowed people to "opt out" of vaccines and go to school.

It was only a few years ago that states started taking away the exemptions.

So how come nobody cared about "herd immunity" until about 2015???

Not "co-incidently" that is when people were becoming more aware that the unvaccinated
have much lower rate of autism and many other diseases than the vaxxed.

And there was a demand for "vax vs UnVax" study which the CDC adamantly refused to do.

That is why NOW everybody cares about "herd immunity" when for 100 years nobody talked
about it. The Pharmaceutical Industry cannot allow the health outcomes of the UnVaxxed to
be studied. EVERYBODY must be forced to vax to hide the evidence of sicknesses caused by vaccines.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 11:51 am
I do think that the current vaccine schedule needs an overhaul because some infections are no longer endemic in America and people can get any vaccine necessary for travel, combat, or work in the health care field.

I also agree with Best Bubby that the studies on autism have not significantly ruled out vaccines as a cause and those in the autism community are not sold on any one theory about the cause of autism. This means that there is no proof one way or another.

There are also new findings about the fact that the diphtheria vaccine probably lasts a lifetime after the childhood course of vaccines is completed but the mumps vaccine is no longer protecting young adults.

Cancer and diabetes are often lifestyle diseases or have strong genetic components not related at all to vaccines and we should put our efforts into the factors that cause those illnesses.

I am not sure why people in countries that either don't require or don't provide vaccines can't provide data on the incidence of autism and other illnesses but these conditions are defined differently in other countries. Maybe these people simply get fewer vaccines but don't avoid all of them.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:00 pm
southernbubby wrote:

I am not sure why people in countries that either don't require or don't provide vaccines can't provide data on the incidence of autism and other illnesses but these conditions are defined differently in other countries. Maybe these people simply get fewer vaccines but don't avoid all of them.

As you said, the definition of autism is different in every country.
In USA, the definition of autism keeps changing.

There are other problems - children in third world countries often suffer from malnutrition, lack of
flush toilets, running water which skews the results.

There are about a million AMERICAN children and adults who have never been vaccinated.

If the government wanted to study the health outcomes of these Million American UnVaxxed they can compared to the health outcomes of general population they easily could.

Government refuses and is using COERCION to destroy the control group - the unvaxxed population.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:01 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
What I wrote is correct.

EVERY STATE allowed people to "opt out" of vaccines and go to school.

It was only a few years ago that states started taking away the exemptions.

So how come nobody cared about "herd immunity" until about 2015???

Not "co-incidently" that is when people were becoming more aware that the unvaccinated
have much lower rate of autism and many other diseases than the vaxxed.

And there was a demand for "vax vs UnVax" study which the CDC adamantly refused to do.

That is why NOW everybody cares about "herd immunity" when for 100 years nobody talked
about it. The Pharmaceutical Industry cannot allow the health outcomes of the UnVaxxed to
be studied. EVERYBODY must be forced to vax to hide the evidence of sicknesses caused by vaccines.

According to wiki (I know, not the most reliable source) herd immunity has been recognized since the 1930s. Herd immunity was definitely a concern when I was a kid in the 80s and 90s, I remember having discussions about it with my ped when I was an older teen.

amother
Caramel

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 12:17 pm
The term anti-vaxxer is totally new. My parents did not vaccinate us and it was never an issue. I went to camp, school and shul and no one blinked and no one got sick. Most people vaccinated and some didn't and that was that. When did unvaccinated kids suddenly become a threat to others?
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics