Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine and funky period?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 30 2021, 11:52 pm
Anyone here have a weird period after the vaccine? I got my vaccine and two days later started staining. This was three days post Mikva. Finally got my period but it has been very slow and light and passing lots of very small clots. Anyone have anything similar?

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Mar 31 2021, 12:17 am
I got my period a couple of days early but that’s it

meshiginamama

Post Wed, Mar 31 2021, 1:12 am
I hear it does that! Some women experience covid symptoms again

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Mar 31 2021, 6:01 am
I got the first dose about three months ago. The next week I got my period, then a couple of days later I got pneumonia. (Not Corona. I checked.) Then I got the second dose, and my next period after that didn't happen. I skipped a month. Then I got it just after Rosh Chodesh Nisan, and I thought, that's good, I'll be done with it all by Pesach. And I was. Then this morning, it started again... Confused

So I don't know if the original delay was due to pneumonia (which has messed up my system in the past) or to the vaccine. Nor why this very short break now. Either way, it's taking my system an annoyingly long time to reset.

amother
White

Post Wed, Mar 31 2021, 8:18 am
Some women are reporting changes in the cycle after the vaccine. I got my vaccine the day of my vest, and I got my period when expected, but it was way longer than usual.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 6:12 am
I got my period a drop early after first vaccine. I’m due to get the second one tomorrow. Did people that got it drop early after the first one have issues after the second?

amother
Moonstone

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 6:43 am
Yes. I had. A 12 day cycle after my 2nd dose

amother
Phlox

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 7:22 am
My daughter had a period 2 weeks after her last one (after getting the vaccine)
It's back to normal now
(She's 16 and told me, that's how I know about it)
Menstrual cycle irregularities are considered a normal vaccine side effect and they only last a few weeks.
Having Covid last year messed me up for months. The vaccine just caused my next period to last an extra day

amother
Mimosa

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 7:34 am
My period is totally messed up after getting covid. Only stained slightly one time since November... don’t know if ppl are experiencing same after vaccine.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 7:39 am
amother [ Moonstone ] wrote:
Yes. I had. A 12 day cycle after my 2nd dose

Were you effected from the first dose?

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 7:40 am
amother [ Phlox ] wrote:
My daughter had a period 2 weeks after her last one (after getting the vaccine)
It's back to normal now
(She's 16 and told me, that's how I know about it)
Menstrual cycle irregularities are considered a normal vaccine side effect and they only last a few weeks.
Having Covid last year messed me up for months. The vaccine just caused my next period to last an extra day

Right I know. I’m just wondering if a person had reaction after the first shot of it effected more than once cycle

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 10:24 am
I haven't had my period since getting my shot (second was in March). I'm very concerned. Wish I didn't get the shot.

Full disclosure: I am postpartum, but this is my 3rd baby and after 1 and 2 I already had my period by now.

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 11:13 am
Many of my friends have had weird cycles since having actual covid.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics