Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Reverse click bait
Previous  1  2

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 7:19 pm
My best friend is not picking up my calls. What should I do?

The other week I slapped her kid with a belt because he wasn’t listening to me on his play date with my son. I didn’t think it was a huge deal but now she won’t talk to me. HELP!!

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Oct 28 2020, 9:15 pm
"A spokesman for Google said something offensive."

I believe in free speech, but on the other hand, employers have the right to choose who works for them. Should I fire him?

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Oct 29 2020, 5:32 pm
"Ran out of flour"

I don't know how I managed to escape being trapped under such a large heap of flour, but I sprinted right out of the abandoned warehouse!

chanatron1000

Post Fri, Oct 30 2020, 4:17 pm
"Surprisingly happy with my cleaning service"

I didn't think I'd like them, but for only $20 million, they clean all 730 stories of my house very well.

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Nov 02 2020, 1:04 pm
"Making the most out of every drop"

My hobby is standing on the roof and dropping down water balloons, but my aim isn't great. How can I improve?

mamma llama

Post Mon, Nov 02 2020, 1:36 pm
"Took a long poll"

I am so fed up with government workers sticking poles wherever they decide, so today, I finally did something about it. Do you remember that pole with the Main Street sign attached? Let's just say it's no longer on Main Street... Whoops, just realized I misspelled pole in the subject, but don't know how to switch it Laugh In any case, if you're interested, I put it for sale on eBay.

chanatron1000

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 11:13 pm
"Daughter doesn't want to start shidduchim yet"

I think it's time. How can I convince her to stop making excuses like "I'm not ready", or "I want to start college first" or "Ma, I'm only 12"?

mamma llama

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 1:57 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
"Daughter doesn't want to start shidduchim yet"

I think it's time. How can I convince her to stop making excuses like "I'm not ready", or "I want to start college first" or "Ma, I'm only 12"?

In the mom's defense, Rivka did get married at three, so twelve sounds like a reasonable compromise What

jerusalem90

Post Mon, Nov 09 2020, 7:30 am
Am I pregnant?

I gave birth to one baby 15 minutes ago, but I think I might have twins because my belly is bigger than in previous pregnancies. I didn't have any prenatal care or ultrasounds this pregnancy and I had a homebirth because since March I have been living in an underground bunker because of Corona.

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 2:06 am
"Can I help a house plant?"

I sent my daughter as a plant pretending to be the neighbor's cleaning lady (so I can gather info while also preventing the neighbor from stealing my cleaning lady) but she doesn't actually know how to clean. Is there any way I can subtly advise her so she doesn't get fired and ruin this for me?

simcha4

Post Wed, Mar 03 2021, 6:10 am
"Should I take the Covid vaccine?"

But it says, "a person should run away from kovid."
OTOH, my pride won't allow me to.

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Jun 10 2021, 10:46 pm
"Weird dog breed. What kind is it?"

My neighbor recently adopted a dog. It weighs 995 pounds and has roundish but pointy ears. It seems cute and friendly but I'm a little scared of a dog that size. Here's a picture, can you identify the breed?

North Star

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:42 am
I don’t want the shot! DH is mad!

He’s chasing me with his gun. How do I explain to him that I don’t want to be his target practice?!

North Star

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 12:44 am
Is my lace top tzinius?

My lace shirt is not lined so you can totally see my bra peeking through, but on the other hand my wig is chin length so I feel like I’m pretty tznius?

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 1:59 am
"Scared I might get fired."

The company I model for promised they just want to take photos of me in the human cannon, but a lot of my coworkers are known pranksters.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics