Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
I adore Kate Middleton!

lk1234

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 4:03 pm
I've always followed the royal family even going back in the days of Diana when I was a little girl and would be enthralled by her. Now with Kate taking a real step forward in the last year I am obsessed with her! Every video I can get my hands on I watch. She does not make one wrong step or move. Literally and figuratively. Just watching her body language - she is literally perfect! Do they teach you this? Is this inborn? She is so naturally natural (if that makes sense) and perfect. The way she stands, her body position relative to others, and don't get me started on the way she interacts with kids. She is humble, but not fake, beautiful but not overdone, classic, elegant. I don't think I've ever seen her do one thing wrong and I don't think I've seen anyone like her. I just adore her. I'd do anything to meet her in person!

And I'm not someone into entertainment, tv or any of that. I truly feel that she represents the concept of malchus. She is so refined and respectful.

Am I crazy? Anyone else?

Writergirl

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 4:42 pm
I agree though maybe with a bit less Fandom. I very much enjoy following her and learn a lot from her class and sense of control. She epitomizes the concept of the cream alwayw rises. She really does seem humble.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 5:00 pm
I don't follow BRF but anytime I see something with Kate I see the same. She is very poised and graceful, sweet in a natural and not overpowering way.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 5:11 pm
I adored her from day 1. Her sil on the other hand...

lk1234

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 5:16 pm
I just wonder if she is naturally this way or she took classes - she never steps out of place, says the wrong thing. I've watched other royals and yes they are prepped in advance of public appearances but something about Kate is perfection- never one awkward moment.

And never fake! You can see when there were videos of her during the pandemic - she had tears in her eyes talking to people, when she talks to kids, she is genuinely listening - none of that fakeness.

trixx

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 5:30 pm
Love Kate and love her style. Class act through and through.

dancingqueen

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 6:01 pm
I’m a fan of hers too, I love her style and elegance. And I’ve never seen a bad picture of her, which is impressive these days.

causemommysaid

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 6:21 pm
I like her too although I don't really follow any if them.

I also think she comes out looking amazing all the time because her sister in law is the exact opposite so the contrast is so striking.

I think she is naturally the way she is but it also took a lot of practice. I remember she had some slip ups in the beginning but she adjusted beautifully

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Jun 11 2021, 6:58 pm
She must be naturally somewhat graceful as she was a non royal chosen by a royal. I remember there was a fuss about that early on.

Cherry Blossom

Post Sat, Jun 12 2021, 7:29 pm
If you Google pics of her from before she started dating William, she looks very different. She's no where near as graceful and classy. She looks like a typical teen/young adult. She has learnt a lot throughout the years just like we all do 🙂

Last edited by Cherry Blossom on Wed, Sep 21 2022, 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

devo1982

Post Sat, Jun 12 2021, 9:31 pm
She's a class act. She's grown a lot and come into her own over the past few years, and it's wonderful to see how much more confident and sure of herself she's become. Her SIL could learn several things from her.

lk1234

Post Sat, Jun 12 2021, 10:23 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
I’m a fan of hers too, I love her style and elegance. And I’ve never seen a bad picture of her, which is impressive these days.

Yes ! I think of the bracha shechalak mikvodo levasar Vadam and cannot think of a more appropriate public figure than her.

Elfrida

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 12:45 am
Kate dated William for a long time before they got engaged, and held the official position of Royal Girlfriend. She had years in which to learn the rules and understand what marrying William a d being part of the Royal Family would mean, and made that decision with her eyes wide open.

Megan and Harry dated for less than a year, and she wasn't interested in guidance, and assumed that the Royal Family would adapt to her. There is some room for flexibility, but not for riding roughshod over hundreds of years of law, tradition and protocol. When she couldn't cope, she ran away.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics