Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Limited diet! please give ideas of what to make :)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 5:40 pm
im trying to lose 8 lbs
it seems like a little but I hate how I look Sad
my baby is 5 months now

im trying a new diet, its cutting out sugars and starches, sugary fruits... basically eating lots of veggies and protein...

can anyone give me some dinner ideas to make?

so far I thought of: schwarma and israeli salad, roast chicken and string beans, meatballs and idk what side....

thats it lol. any other ideas?

no dairy, no vegetables like potato, sweet potato, carrots, no sugar, no ketchup, no beans...

amother
Chambray

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 5:49 pm
healmedelicious.com
Unbound wellness. Com

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
im trying to lose 8 lbs
my baby is 5 months now

im trying a new diet, its cutting out sugars and starches, sugary fruits... basically eating lots of veggies and protein...

so far I thought of: schwarma and israeli salad, roast chicken and string beans, meatballs and idk what side....

no dairy, no vegetables like potato, sweet potato, carrots, no sugar, no ketchup, no beans...

I do this diet and the choices are endless. Broiled salmon (or other types fish), hamburgers, unstuffed cabbage, gedempte chicken or meat on frying pan with onions and spices, grilled chicken cutlets, chicken can be made many ways (google different ideas), grilled or broiled steak, lamb chops, pepper steak in pan, roast, boiled corned beef, pastrami roast, tongue, Chinese beef (or chicken) and broccoli, deli salad, grilled chicken or steak salad, fried tuna patties, sides can be any type of veggie kugel (broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, mushroom, onion…made with eggs and spices), roasted veggies, salad, vegetable soup with or without meat… For dairy: omelettes with cheese/veggies, spinach (or other veggie) crustless quiche, eggplant Parmesan,

Last edited by Cheiny on Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:02 pm
Cheiny wrote:
I do this diet and the choices are endless. Broiled salmon, hamburgers, unstuffed cabbage, gedempte chicken or meat on frying pan with onions and spices, grilled chicken cutlets, chicken can be made many ways (google different ideas), grilled or broiled steak, lamb chops, pepper steak in pan, roast, boiled corned beef, pastrami roast, tongue, deli salad, grilled chicken or steak salad, fried tuna patties, sides can be any type of veggie kugel (broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, mushroom, onion…made with eggs and spices), roasted veggies, salad, vegetable soup with or without meat… For dairy: omelettes with cheese/veggies, spinach (or other veggie) crustless quiche, eggplant Parmesan,

omgg tysm!!!!
what do u make for lunch and breakfast?

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
omgg tysm!!!!
what do u make for lunch and breakfast?

Breakfast and lunch ideas: Eggs, omelettes (with or without cheese, mushrooms, pepper, other veggies…), a huge salad every day, tuna salad (use high fat products only with this food plan, not low fat! Use olive oil, avocados, butter, etc), whitefish salad, grilled/broiled salmon or tuna steak, tuna patties, cold cuts… PM me for more. 🙂

4g01o

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:21 pm
You can have quiona & roasted veg for lunch
Scrambled eggs on corn thins/rice cakes (if your diet allows low carb). Fruit salad
Lettuce salad with chicken.

Being on a diet is tons of work, if I had someone to prepare all my meals for me, it'd be half the problem sorted Smile hatzlocho.

Eta: I have Greek yogurt and granola for breakfast when I'm being careful but you mentioned no dairy.. Sorry not much help.

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:23 pm
Fab4 wrote:
You can have quiona & roasted veg for lunch
Scrambled eggs on corn thins/rice cakes (if your diet allows low carb). Fruit salad
Lettuce salad with chicken.

Being on a diet is tons of work, if I had someone to prepare all my meals for me, it'd be half the problem sorted Smile hatzlocho.

Eta: I have Greek yogurt and granola for breakfast when I'm being careful but you mentioned no dairy.. Sorry not much help.

The plan I do doesn’t include quinoa, granola, corn or rice. Those are starches.

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:26 pm
OP, are you nursing? I would be wary of suddenly switching to a strict keto plan if that's the case.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:28 pm
amother [ Dahlia ] wrote:
OP, are you nursing? I would be wary of suddenly switching to a strict keto plan if that's the case.

nah I wish... didnt work for me lol

4g01o

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:28 pm
Cheiny wrote:
The plan I do doesn’t include quinoa, granola, corn or rice. Those are starches.

Ah ok, I lose a lot even if I include these things in moderation. Something to have with mashed egg and avacado Smile

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:29 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
im trying to lose 8 lbs
my baby is 5 months now

dark meat turkey burgers on roasted portobello mushrooms with sliced tomatoes & pickles
meatballs with zoodles or with spaghetti squash
chicken veggie kebabs and riced cauliflower
steak salad
lemon garlic salmon and roasted broccoli
sea bass skewers and sautéed spinach

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jun 13 2021, 6:55 pm
Fab4 wrote:
Ah ok, I lose a lot even if I include these things in moderation. Something to have with mashed egg and avacado Smile

They also increase hunger and cravings which trips up many people .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise