Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cheap root canal

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 12:41 pm
Hi everyone,
Looking for a place where I can get a cheap root canal in NY. Cost should cover everything. TIA

flowerpower

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 1:06 pm
Shen dental on 14/54 gives the best price.

oneofakind

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 6:26 pm
Be very careful where you go for root canals. There is often another root -3 or 4th, I don't remember, which can be hard to find. If they are not skilled or in a rush they won't find it and fill it and it can get infected later on and you have to open it all up and deal with it.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 7:24 pm
I just got a root canal done by a top top Endo in boro Park. Cost was $1750 but I still need to see a regular dentist for a permanent crown eventually. If you’d like his information let me know.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 7:52 pm
I got a root canal (w-out crown) for $300

regular dentist

ellacoe

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 9:41 pm
NYU has a clinic that offers discounted dental work by students who are supervised by professors.

naomi2

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 5:44 am
Dont go cheap on root canals. Make a payment plan if you have to, but go to the best dr. Bad root canals can cause you so much more pain and stress when you need to redo them

amother
Black

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 6:11 am
Amother dodgerblue, a regular dentist can only do a root canal on the front teeth. For molar root canal's you need an endontist. Most charge around $1500.

Amarante

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 7:06 am
I would also check NYU Dental School if price is an issue because the end result will be verified by the professors and they will have the necessary equipment.

A root canal can NOT be well done by any regular dentist because a correctly done root canal requires expensive specialized equipment to make sure that the root is removed - that it is filled correctly and that there is no remaining infection. Beyond the actual skill level of someone who does this every day of course.

As others have said, good dental work is expensive and you don't want to mess around because if your root canal is not properly done, it will lead to bigger dental issues including the loss of the tooth. And if the infection gets bad enough, it can enter the blood stream as well as the brain through the sinus cavities if on the upper level - the sinus cavities are close to the roots of the upper jawline teeth.

I just had a few root canals done on my terrible teeth and used the endodentist recommended by my dentist. Not cheap but I am 100% certain that the procedure was done correctly - also verified by my dentist at later times when he looked at X-rays and did the crowns.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 7:52 am
I already had the roots removed and just need to finish the rest of it. I had to do this twice as he was in a rush and did not remove all of it the first time so I was still in pain. And this was an endodontist or at least he was a residence at a clinic so I think he was still working under the supervision of a licensed dentist but not sure. I would like to change places so please post contact info for the dentist mentioned already. I would appreciate all the referrals I can get. Thank you!

amother
Firethorn

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 3:47 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
I got a root canal (w-out crown) for $300

regular dentist

Which dentist

amother
Firethorn

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 3:48 pm
amother [ Seafoam ] wrote:
I just got a root canal done by a top top Endo in boro Park. Cost was $1750 but I still need to see a regular dentist for a permanent crown eventually. If you’d like his information let me know.

Which dentist
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries