Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
One bedroom with kid
Previous  1  2

amother
Tulip

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 10:08 pm
Most kids aren’t sleeping in “the middle“ of the living room. It’s usually a designated corner.
I know someone with 5 kids in a 1 bedroom. She had a small entrance hallway that she closed up and put 2 bunk beds plus a pack n play.
Really depends on the layout of the apartment. If you and your dh are the type to make the best of things and are not the complaining type it can certainly work out. Especially with one kid.

PeanutMama

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 10:13 pm
We put our son in the dining/living room when he was too big for the portable crib and when he was able to sleep through the night.
Our old apartment only had that big room (that we used for both living and dining room) a bathroom, a bedroom, and a kitchen.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 12:08 am
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
Just make sure to secure it somehow as my little daughter pulled a piece of furniture down on herself while playing and got hurt

She used 2x4's and L brackets to screw the book cases in the wall, make sure the screws are in a stud
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating