Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Whats A "Tiffany Bracelet" for teens
Previous  1  2

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 3:58 pm
amother [ Whitewash ] wrote:
I have 3 teen dds and yes, the classic tiffany bracelet (the one that’s $400, not the cheaper links) is very in right now. My dds got theirs from ebay so it wasn’t as expensive.

My teen DD and all her friends have the beaded $200 one- with different silver or different color hearts. Maybe we are in different circles but this is middle of the road Lakewood. It’s very likely the bas mitzvah girls will be happy with that.

vintagebknyc

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 4:05 pm
amother [ Whitewash ] wrote:
I have 3 teen dds and yes, the classic tiffany bracelet (the one that’s $400, not the cheaper links) is very in right now. My dds got theirs from ebay so it wasn’t as expensive.

Gift cards are always appreciated, that way if a few people give them she could combine them and use to purchase the bracelet. Much better option than a knockoff.

How is the one from eBay not a fake?

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Jun 15 2021, 4:25 pm
emzod42 wrote:
In general, yeah, but that bracelet is a pretty specific style that was super popular in the late 90s/early 2000s. I really haven't seen it around much in 20ish years. I know a lot of things are back, but I'd still make sure.

Well everything from that time is back in. The hats, makeup, scrunchies, fashion styles.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics