Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
If you are an influencer

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 9:57 am
Please, please, do not post pics of your very relaxing bath time. Not of your bubbles and not of your nail polished toes.
Eww, we are not interested and don’t need to see it. We all take baths and never feel the need to show you.

Thank you!

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 9:59 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Please, please, do not post pics of your very relaxing bath time. Not of your bubbles and not of your nail polished toes.
Eww, we are not interested and don’t need to see it. We all take baths and never feel the need to show you.

Thank you!

Omg this makes me crazy too. A little creepy, no?

amother
Narcissus

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 10:02 am
Apparently people want to see that because while I agree with you it's the most ridiculous thing ever, thousands of people seem to want to see it. I am terrible with this stuff. I watch a few of the popular ones and just make fun of them and mock them that they are so silly and pathetic attention seekers. If I was more mature I wouldn't watch them.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 3:52 pm
amother [ Narcissus ] wrote:
Apparently people want to see that because while I agree with you it's the most ridiculous thing ever, thousands of people seem to want to see it. I am terrible with this stuff. I watch a few of the popular ones and just make fun of them and mock them that they are so silly and pathetic attention seekers. If I was more mature I wouldn't watch them.

Same. I watch and make fun and wonder what's wrong with me that I keep watching. Everyone I know in real life who follows these influencers seem to find them ridiculous too. Which makes me wonder: when a person has 10K followers - is it just 10K people mocking them?

ps I don't hate these influencers at all and wish them only the very best. I do however wonder how come their close friends and family don't tell them they're making fools of themselves...

Crookshanks

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 3:55 pm
Frum people do this?

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 3:56 pm
Now I want to suddenly see toes lol. Who is it. Don’t tell me. But I’m curious Smile
But ewwwwww …….

amother
Hyssop

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 3:57 pm
Sorry but a lot of influencers are pathetic. I cringe from what they post sometimes.

amother
Poppy

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 4:24 pm
Why are you looking?
Just get off instagram.

I am honestly baffled that you'd look at something you don't want to see.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 5:06 pm
The oddest is when a therapist will take a pictures of her toes dangling in the water under the caption self care” or same toes walking in the grass...

amother
Clear

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 5:14 pm
Definitely a thing.

But some of them make $$.
Not all.
But some of them really do.

But some old very profitable ones I wonder if sometimes they aren’t doing so well bec times are changing.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 5:55 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
The oddest is when a therapist will take a pictures of her toes dangling in the water under the caption self care” or same toes walking in the grass...

I don't think I'd find this weird. But I don't follow people on Instagram, so who knows.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 6:33 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I don't think I'd find this weird. But I don't follow people on Instagram, so who knows.

Depends who the therapist is and depends on the pose. I don’t really like seeing beauty poses or toes on therapist pages but that’s just me.
I guess I’m looking for different content on those pages

amother
Strawberry

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 6:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Thank you!

That doesn't sound gross but ok. And people love to look at pics of models in every day settings.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media