Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How many people here got pregnant after second vaccine dose?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 9:56 am
How many people here got pregnant after second vaccine dose?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 10:58 am
I did ! and am in my 5th month . everythings going well so far BH

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 12:15 pm
I really thought I'd heard all the conspiracy theories - getting pregnant from the vaccine is a new one on me! LOL

Mollie

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 12:38 pm
There has been no drop in fertility numbers in the world after 480 million people have been vaccinated. When is this ridiculously conspiracy going to end?? You need validation from a few women here on imamother? Do yourself a favor and do real research.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 12:47 pm
I did.

amother
Steelblue

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 5:53 pm
#MeToo
10 weeks BH

amother
DarkYellow

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 5:56 pm
Mollie wrote:
There has been no drop in fertility numbers in the world after 480 million people have been vaccinated. When is this ridiculously conspiracy going to end?? You need validation from a few women here on imamother? Do yourself a favor and do real research.

How can you do real research when no real studies were done? How do you know there was no drop in fertility numbers?

amother
Mocha

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 6:01 pm
amother [ DarkYellow ] wrote:
How can you do real research when no real studies were done? How do you know there was no drop in fertility numbers?

No real studies?
I'm sorry.
What.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 6:03 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
No real studies?
I'm sorry.
What.

They eliminated the control group from the original study and so it is not as accurate anymore.

Do you have a link to studies which prove the vaccine does not affect fertility?

Optione

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 6:12 pm
I did, bH. It was actually my first cycle after going off bc which was right after my second shot.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 6:55 pm
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
I really thought I'd heard all the conspiracy theories - getting pregnant from the vaccine is a new one on me! LOL

Rolling Laughter

I'm dead.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:03 pm
I'll take one!!

amother
Daphne

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:11 pm
Me! Bh! Doc said to wait one month after second shot which I did. Got pregnant immediately after. Ironically, both my neighbor and I who normally don’t get pregnant 123 are now expecting. If anything the shot made us more fertile!

Frumwithallergies

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:15 pm
In case anyone was worried, preliminary reports on > 35 000 women who were vaccinated while pregnant (with mRNA vaccine) had no adverse outcomes in the NEJM:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/.....33959

I know this wasn't the primary concern of the OP, but thought it is pertinent.

amother
Marigold

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:21 pm
Me! 10 weeks now BH 💗

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:28 pm
Me! BH
And it was quite a surprise, my last pregnancy it took me over 2 years to become pregnant. This was wanted but not planned. BH
Became pregnant in the cycle immediately following my second vaccine.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:29 pm
guysss look how many people got pregnant! The vaccine clearly causes pregnancy

GLUE

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 7:39 pm
Mollie wrote:

My research shows that fertility has bin dropping for decades, it fell even more when Coivd hit. There might be a slight up tick next year if every one who was waiting to get pregnant gets pregnant -don't expect it

amother
Honey

Post Wed, Jun 16 2021, 8:46 pm
Frumwithallergies wrote:
In case anyone was worried, preliminary reports on > 35 000 women who were vaccinated while pregnant (with mRNA vaccine) had no adverse outcomes in the NEJM:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/.....33959

I know this wasn't the primary concern of the OP, but thought it is pertinent.

Please tell me if I'm misreading. But that doesn't seem to be what the study is saying.

This retroactive study looked at 35,000 people enrolled in v-safe who identified as pregnant, and found that side effects, as self reported, were not different among pregnant vs non pregnant women. This was only in reference to vaccine side effects that were not pregnancy related. So pregnant women did not have higher rates of fever or swelling, for instance, among those 35,000 women. The pregnancy outcomes of 35,000 vaccinated women were not reviewed.

The study then followed up with 5,230 of the pregnant women to look at pregnancy outcomes. Some women were not eligible to be included or were not reachable. Some conceived during the wrong time for the study so were excluded.

In sum, the study looked at pregnancy outcomes for 827 women. Of which, 13.9% had some form of pregnancy loss such as stillbirth.

That number, nearly 14%, seems high to me, but now our sample size is much smaller,and the study was self-reported and not random. How valuable is this? I don't know, but very different than saying 35,000 women had no adverse pregnancy outcomes.

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Jan 23 2022, 8:45 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics