Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Stroller fashion advice
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:18 am
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
That’s because the modox people are supporting themselves and the honeymooners in Israel are being supported 😆

Uppababies are nearly as expensive as bugaboo! I live in Manhattan. Uppababies far outnumber bugaboos. By far. Lots and lots of wealthy self supporting people here

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:24 am
amother [ Goldenrod ] wrote:
Uppababies are nearly as expensive as bugaboo! I live in Manhattan. Uppababies far outnumber bugaboos. By far. Lots and lots of wealthy self supporting people here

It was really a joke in response to the people commenting that it’s a hashkafic thing. That being said, I think uppababies are a bit cheaper.

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:41 am
Came back to say another popular brand that americans don't seem to have heard of is Joolz. It looks so sleek and modern. I love how high the seat sits on the frame-the bugaboos are soo low I don't know how taller people cope. And the fabrics feel really high quality and look nice. It's very popular among those that can afford this price level. The Joolz geo can turn into a double stroller but otherwise has a great sized basket.
https://www.joolz.com/us/en/home

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 10:26 am
When I was Looking into strollers many people told me their Mimas broke and had to be repaired. It also is not great with going up and down stairs and breaks easily. I went with the bugaboo for its durability.

Aurora

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 11:54 am
Not sure about the rest, but I think a lighter color might be better, since it would be less hot for the baby in the summer.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 12:00 pm
OP here
thanks for your replies! I actually checked out a couple of suggestions you gave and seems like I might be choosing the cybex rose gold ! it looks beautiful,sleek and its black! LOL LOL LOL

amother
Hawthorn

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 12:01 pm
amother [ Midnight ] wrote:
Came back to say another popular brand that americans don't seem to have heard of is Joolz. It looks so sleek and modern. I love how high the seat sits on the frame-the bugaboos are soo low I don't know how taller people cope. And the fabrics feel really high quality and look nice. It's very popular among those that can afford this price level. The Joolz geo can turn into a double stroller but otherwise has a great sized basket.
https://www.joolz.com/us/en/home

Yes Ive heard of Joolz and seen it in a few stores. I dont know anyone who owns one though

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 12:50 pm
amother [ Hawthorn ] wrote:
Yes Ive heard of Joolz and seen it in a few stores. I dont know anyone who owns one though

I'm in Europe, not the US and it's a very popular stroller around where I am. I think the fabrics look nicer and better quality than that of the bugaboo. I also like how the seat sits much higher on the frame-it claims you can bring it right to the table and it looks high enough. I had a bugaboo and wasn't happy with it-found it too low for me, didn't find the push that good when it was in seat mode-it was fine as a carrycot though. Sold the bugaboo and bought my gt instead which I'm really happy with. If I could afford it, I would probably get a silver cross or joolz with my next one.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 1:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
OP here
thanks for your replies! I actually checked out a couple of suggestions you gave and seems like I might be choosing the cybex rose gold ! it looks beautiful,sleek and its black! LOL LOL LOL

You won’t regret it! It’s beautiful and A+ in functionality. So happy to have helped.. I never even heard of it until some helpful moms on imamother posted about it, so I’m glad to pay it forward ☺️
Bshaa tova!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 1:16 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
You won’t regret it! It’s beautiful and A+ in functionality. So happy to have helped.. I never even heard of it until some helpful moms on imamother posted about it, so I’m glad to pay it forward ☺️
Bshaa tova!

thank you!!and amen amen amen!

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 1:25 pm
amother [ Feverfew ] wrote:
where are you from?
in my circles its not really a thing to get uppababy. I find that my friends that are modox have uppababy but my sem friends and friends in e"y all have bugaboos

I’m in a wealthy MO town, bugaboos are not so fashionable here.

Uppababies are a bit more practical since they convert to a double.

amother
Heather

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 10:10 am
OP- you beat me to it! I was going to suggest Cybex rose gold and if we have another iyh that's the one I'll get. We've been uppababy til now, it's good for city living (nyc) but even the Cruz is a bit clunky and I don't love the look. Bugaboo not really popular here. And too wide anyhow.

eybr

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 12:10 pm
Have you looked into the mockingbird- just bought this single to double and so far using as a single - until overdue baby makes it’s appearance- and I have been thrilled. I bought the bassinet and the second seat.

amother
Obsidian

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 12:16 pm
I love strollers. I have more strollers than children. Different strollers for different needs. All strollers that are within my budget.

Ladies no need to hate on women who spend their money on what they like. You don’t have too but we are allowed to.

OP, check out Cybex they have a platinum line of beautiful strollers.

Disclaimer: I didn’t read all the responses on this thread.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics