Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Lace Tops / Fronts: Which one is the best

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 8:56 am
Any recommendations for the best lace tops/fronts with quality hair?

All nay sayers judgmental people: please find the countless posts debating it, this post is for those that have it, had it and can give some recommendations. Thank you.

QUEENY

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 10:39 am
My friend got an Irene lace front..I thought it looked pretty nice.. I dont know what your budget is..but I think and Irene was the cheapest price I have heard lately for a lace front.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 10:49 am
I have a lace top and I'm not very happy with it. Kind of wish I did more research to see if it's something that would really work for me. I think I should've gone for the lace front, but I'm not sure if I'd be similarly annoyed.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 11:48 am
I’m looking for a good piece. 4,000. Not processed hair. I know it’s high maintenance.. so want to know which brands are high quality.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 12:43 pm
QUEENY wrote:
My friend got an Irene lace front..I thought it looked pretty nice.. I dont know what your budget is..but I think and Irene was the cheapest price I have heard lately for a lace front.

I second this. Irene lace fronts are very pretty and well-priced.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 12:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m looking for a good piece. 4,000. Not processed hair. I know it’s high maintenance.. so want to know which brands are high quality.

Ah sorry didn’t see this.

Dini
Beverly

amother
Dandelion

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 1:16 pm
Lace top will usually look slightly more natural but a lace front may be slightly less maintenance and easier to replace if it tears.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 1:26 pm
I have an Irene lace top and am very happy with it. It looks super natural (in my opinion) and is very low maintenance. I wear it about 5-6 days a week but only had it for three months so I’ll have to see long term. My shaitelmacher told me that lace tops and fronts are the same in terms of maintenance and lace tops are, if anything, less maintenance because you don’t have to deal with blending the transition like you have with a lace front.

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 1:35 pm
Go for yaffi kaminer. Silkiest hair imaginable and with that price range you can go with it unless you want an insanely long wig. Mine was a bit more than 4 and it’s boob length lol

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 3:47 pm
I have a Ronit and love it. I got it by Gitty Friedman in Lakewood, she’s the best, very skilled at choosing a good piece and stands behind it. She sent it for repair more than once until it was perfect.

amother
Poppy

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 4:01 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Ah sorry didn’t see this.

Dini
Beverly

You’re not getting a Dini lace top for 4,000
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels