Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Neurolinks

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 11:51 am
Has anyone tried neurolinks?
I'm specifically looking for children who went for behavioral reasons but I'm open to hearing from anyone.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 2:13 pm
Anyone?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:15 pm
Bump

amother
Zinnia

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 8:50 pm
I can’t help but I’ll give you a bump.

The lack of responses might also tell you something though

amother
Mintcream

Post Tue, Jun 08 2021, 9:02 pm
Would love to also hear. Always read the ads in the magazines and wish I could afford it. If I hear amazing feedback, maybe it would push me...

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Jun 09 2021, 12:32 am
I did the program with my child to improve his focus and reading. (In addition to behavioural)
The program was very very intense. 6x weekly for an hour and lots of hard work on the child’s end.
We definitely saw a big improvement but at the same time there was also an improvement to circumstances at home. Perhaps both were contributing factors to the results.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 8:15 pm
We just finished the program. Saw definite improvement in reading, writing, and focus. The program is also supposed to teach behavior management, but for that I would want to wait a few months to see how we are doing on that. I can come back after the summer to update if behavior has improved as well.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 8:22 pm
Thanks to all that answered.

Amother DarkOrange do you mean to say that you havent seen improvement yet but you're hoping that will still happen or that you've seen improvement but you're waiting to see if it lasts?

amother
DarkOrange

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 8:47 pm
We've seen improvement, but hoping it lasts.

Also, the program is very intense, so that did cause stress which sometimes affected behavior. So now that we are done and that stress is out of our life, I'm actually hoping the behavior improvement will be greater than during the program.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 9:15 pm
What is the program?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)