Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
How to sleep train my 5 m.o. with minimal crying
Previous  1  2

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 10:15 pm
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
Yes I feed him. When I tried not feeding him, he woke completely and would be up until fed and fall back asleep. Not feeding him is not the route I want to go... tried cutting it by a minute evry night and that didn’t work either

You used the word wean so I thought you were trying to stop feeding him. Perhaps I misunderstood

amother
Pistachio

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 10:18 pm
amother [ Feverfew ] wrote:
You used the word wean so I thought you were trying to stop feeding him. Perhaps I misunderstood

No you’re right, I do want to wean. I meant to say that stopping to feed him cold turkey or by 1 minute a day didn’t work, so I’m looking for any other suggestions.

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 10:48 pm
No you’re right, I do want to wean. I meant to say that stopping to feed him cold turkey or by 1 minute a day didn’t work, so I’m looking for any other suggestions.

Have you tried sending your husband instead? I offer water after 6 months for overnight wakes . Is that an option? Or can your husband soothe baby another way? (Rocking, singing etc)

sarahph1

Post Thu, Jun 17 2021, 11:07 pm
Checked out this website, looks interesting. Can I ask what made you choose this over so many other options ? Some other ones were more familiar. I haven’t heard of her

She's suppppeeerrrt popular just not in the Jewish world yet
I used her and love her!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics