Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Can anyone help me figure out what's going with my EZPass?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 12:14 pm
I have a credit card on file for automatic replenishment for EZPass. I think my replenishment threshold is around $25. I drive from NY to NJ and back once a week, max 2 times a week. I simply don't understand their statements, they're crazy. I don't understand them enough to calculate the charges. However, I get emails from them around once a week/once every two weeks: IMPORTANT! YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED something that my balance dropped so much and I need a new credit card or something and then it makes me pay an insane amount to bring the threshold back up. It made me do a one-time payment for over $60 around a week and half ago, and now I got another email, when I went to my account it needs a one-time payment also something around 60/70$. I'm literally going once a week usually! What is this?? Shouldn't it be like $30 to go to NJ? Why in the world do I get those emails all the time. Any ideas?

Kelly43

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 12:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have a credit card on file for automatic replenishment for EZPass. I think my replenishment threshold is around $25. I drive from NY to NJ and back once a week, max 2 times a week. I simply don't understand their statements, they're crazy. I don't understand them enough to calculate the charges. However, I get emails from them around once a week/once every two weeks: IMPORTANT! YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED something that my balance dropped so much and I need a new credit card or something and then it makes me pay an insane amount to bring the threshold back up. It made me do a one-time payment for over $60 around a week and half ago, and now I got another email, when I went to my account it needs a one-time payment also something around 60/70$. I'm literally going once a week usually! What is this?? Shouldn't it be like $30 to go to NJ? Why in the world do I get those emails all the time. Any ideas?

Check if you're account is safe and not hacked etc. The one time payment is through there website and not through scams. Call them I'm sure they will assist you.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 1:14 pm
Check your history to see what is being charged.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 1:14 pm
Meaning what tolls. Not your payment history.

shanie5

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 1:31 pm
If you travel regularly using ezpass they up the threshold amount. So if your traveling 2x a week and its $30 each time, your threshold will go up.
Is the card on file up-to-date? If it expired then they would usually ask you to update your info. But that could explain the $60 charges- using ezpass and the card not working.

amother
Gardenia

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 1:36 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

You're probably being scammed

amother
PlumPink

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 1:42 pm
That sounds like a scam. Call ez pass directly and speak to a rep. If they have your card on file they should be able to charge it directly. And they email wouldn’t say one time payment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries