Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
"global time bomb" autopsy report of vaxed
Previous  1  2

amother
Aubergine

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 12:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
BTW I typed "Irish sentinel" and Google suggested the rest of it (global time bomb) but it was nowhere on Google. This was first result on duck duck go.

https://theirishsentinel.com/2.....body/

A person who is not a doctor quotes an anonymous person with no listed credentials in a right wing conspiracy theorist publication with about as much credibility as News of the World, and we should all believe it?

Bluepink

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 12:05 pm
The actual scientific article, not the anti vaccine hysteria, shows that a partial immune response was developed after one vaccine dose but it was not protective against covid.

That’s all.

Anyone else who read the original article fully, please like Very Happy

amother
Eggplant

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 3:08 pm
amother [ DarkViolet ] wrote:
This is beyond ridiculous. The autopsy report was of an 86 year old man who caught COVID in the hospital from his roommate (this was tested and sequenced) and was found to have viral RNA in all his organs (as is true of ALL COVID positive patients who pass away). The significance of this story is that despite being partially vaccinated the virus still managed to enter cells fairly easy, which has implications for understanding the immunity conferred by the vaccine. The implications vis a vis immunity are beyond my pay grade, and certainly beyond anyone who’s reading this and taking the demented author at their word. The case probably doesn’t tell us much anyway, since the patient was only a couple of weeks from his first dose and a senior (both are reasons immunity may not have really kicked in yet).

Of course, that doesn’t stop this lunatic anti-vax website from hysterically misinterpreting and misrepresenting this story as if the RNA is *from* the vaccine instead of the true and obvious story, which is that it’s present *despite* the vaccine.

Once again, in short: ALL Covid positive patients have viral RNA in their organs. In this case, a COVID positive patient presented with viral RNA despite being partially vaccinated, which has immunity implications. NOTHING WAS CAUSED BY THE VACCINE. This should make you wary of COVID, not the vaccine.

I have posted on here many times with lots of concerns about the vaccine, but I have to agree with this. It seems to show that the vaccine did not elicit enough immunity to prevent him from contracting covid.

I think there's still a legitimate question that needs to be answered, as to whether the vaccine makes some people more vulnerable to severe covid. But this case study doesn't address that one way or the other.

Again, I think there are lots of serious legitimate concerns about the vaccine, but posts like this make those legitimate concerns more likely to be dismissed.

amother
Stone

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 3:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
BTW I typed "Irish sentinel" and Google suggested the rest of it (global time bomb) but it was nowhere on Google. This was first result on duck duck go.

Did u read what the mans past medical history was? This is ridiculous

amother
Raspberry

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 4:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I typed vaccine recall and this came up on Google.

https://babylonbee.com/news/va.....-died

Really scary stuff. I can’t believe people are taking this vaccine.

Ravenclaw

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 5:59 pm
I open up the site and the first thing I see is an article with a typo in the headline.
Nah, I’m good. I’d rather trust a site that does basic spellcheck before they publish.

Ravenclaw

Post Fri, Jun 18 2021, 6:00 pm
amother [ Raspberry ] wrote:
I typed vaccine recall and this came up on Google.

https://babylonbee.com/news/va.....-died

Really scary stuff. I can’t believe people are taking this vaccine.

😂
Good one
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics