Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Nutrimill Mixer - how does it compare to the Bosch?

musiclover

Post Mon, Jun 21 2021, 1:30 pm
I've been making challah by hand for years. I tried using my kitchen aid when I first got married but realized that it really couldn't handle a heavy bread dough and was more suited for cakes/cookies.

I would love to be able to get a Bosch but at this point it's above my budget. I recently heard about the Nutrimill Mixer which is apparently made by Bosch. Does anyone have any experience with this mixer/knows how it compares?

Thanks!

amother
Apricot

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 11:25 am
musiclover wrote:
I've been making challah by hand for years. I tried using my kitchen aid when I first got married but realized that it really couldn't handle a heavy bread dough and was more suited for cakes/cookies.

I would love to be able to get a Bosch but at this point it's above my budget. I recently heard about the Nutrimill Mixer which is apparently made by Bosch. Does anyone have any experience with this mixer/knows how it compares?

Thanks!

What did you end up getting? And are you happy? Having the same dilemma.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen