Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Who wrote the Dear Brothers and Sisters book?
Previous  1  2

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 11:19 am
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
Yes I find it confusing too.
Left and right doesn't seem to come to mind. This does:

They are looking to be heard and understood. Especially now when in NY coumo is considering mandating it for children and then everyone will be facing their same dilemma they faced with measles. Maybe they will have more parents to help their cause of removing that legislation and also removing that social mindset that has ousted them front the community. If more people are cautious against this then it makes anti-vaxxers more understood.

Then why gear it specifically to Jews?

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 11:35 am
That was who ousted them from the community. It's Jews against Jews here. And now they are hoping for sympathy.

I vaccinate my kids but I really am all for alternative medicine so I do sympathize with them. There's a school in Brooklyn known as the anti-vaxxers school and all they did was register the school as some other institution to avoid having to require immunizations. If the community was sympathetic to their cause their kids may be allowed back in and for that they'd probably pay all the money in the world.

amother
Garnet

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 11:42 am
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
That was who ousted them from the community. It's Jews against Jews here. And now they are hoping for sympathy.

I vaccinate my kids but I really am all for alternative medicine so I do sympathize with them. There's a school in Brooklyn known as the anti-vaxxers school and all they did was register the school as some other institution to avoid having to require immunizations. If the community was sympathetic to their cause their kids may be allowed back in and for that they'd probably pay all the money in the world.

If the community was sympathetic to their cause, there may also be lots of out breaks of polio, small pox etc etc. chas vshalom.

I love accepting all jews. I love my kids being healthy and surviving to adulthood even more.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 11:54 am
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:

My anti-vax neighbors in Monsey send their kids to regular yeshivas so I think that many Jews are indifferent to the cause either way.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 11:57 am
amother [ Garnet ] wrote:
If the community was sympathetic to their cause, there may also be lots of out breaks of polio, small pox etc etc. chas vshalom.

I love accepting all jews. I love my kids being healthy and surviving to adulthood even more.

Yep

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 11:58 am
southernbubby wrote:
My anti-vax neighbors in Monsey send their kids to regular yeshivas so I think that many Jews are indifferent to the cause either way.

You asked about CH.

Laiya

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 11:59 am
southernbubby wrote:
It's interesting to me that the same people who defend low wages, abusive practices in the work place, dangerous products, etc in order to preserve the economy, hate the pharmaceutical lobby. They give Walmart and Amazon a free ride to wreck havoc on the economy and the ecology but all of a sudden we have to wage war against the pharmaceutical companies.
Why is it that I see more chiropractors per capita in small towns than in big cities? The homeopathic healer here in Sullivan county has a sign out front. Maybe it's not as big of a business by far as the pharmaceutical industry but there is an attempt to get more people on board with it and I have a feeling that chiropractic clinics attract more conservatives than liberals.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but who are the people you would expect to support and enable price setting of insulin and epinephrine?

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 12:02 pm
Laiya wrote:
I'm not sure what you're referring to, but who are the people you would expect to support and enable price setting of insulin and epinephrine?

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 12:18 pm
southernbubby wrote:
What is misleading? I am asking who produced the material and why did they go to that extent?

You asked who wrote something, whole your discussion is very much focused on the funding and the politics behind it, not the authorship. To anyone who is not familiar with the books in question you appear to be asking about some generic children's title.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 12:25 pm
Laiya wrote:

There ought to be laws against that and the sale of a very expensive and questionable drug for Alzheimer's.

Laiya

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 12:51 pm
southernbubby wrote:
There ought to be laws against that and the sale of a very expensive and questionable drug for Alzheimer's.

Trump signed an executive order to keep the prices down on insulin and epinephrine but Biden just revoked it. In response, some pharma companies have raised their prices more than 100%.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 2:38 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
You asked about CH.

The booklet listed anti-vax (Covid) rabbonim that are not from Chabad so I don't think that only people in CH got the booklet.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 2:48 pm
Quote:
believes that vaccinated people shed particles to non vaccinated children.
Just as an aside, I was been pretty much in isolation all year except for one weekly group where two ladies had just gotten vaccinated. I got sick a week later (and I'd been exposed to actual cases, including one of the vaxxed ladies who had actual Covid several months ago and sits next to me! And DH having actual Covid last year!)

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 3:27 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
Yep

Do you stay home when you have a cold to protect other people immunocompromised children? Would they expect you to? You vaccinated your own children. You have done your part. Stop fretting over other peoples choices.
PS my neighbors children are still alive and some even have kids of their own and she said they dont have any vaccines.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 3:35 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
Do you stay home when you have a cold to protect other people immunocompromised children? Would they expect you to? You vaccinated your own children. You have done your part. Stop fretting over other peoples choices.
PS my neighbors children are still alive and some even have kids of their own and she said they dont have any vaccines.

Tell it to her. I just said yes as in that's what everyone replies.

I think people's choice to vaccinate or not is IRRELEVANT Rolling Eyes
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics