Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I just want something yummy! :(
Previous  1  2

mha3484

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 3:58 pm
This is my new favorite snack. https://www.simplemills.com/Sh......aspx

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 5:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don't like ice cream or candy or chips.
I want a baked good.

Where's the magic you won't crave anymore and have tons of cravings???

I'm giving it 3 months and then will reassess. Really really want this to work, I'm FINALLY losing weight.

just finished a really good sugar free peanut butter ice cream - it's 160 calories, 6 points on weight watchers...
I also eat these power of wholesome oatmeal cookies I buy in evergreen, with a hot coffee, one is really enough, it's 3 points on weight watchers.
so I'm really not craving danishes and real ice cream...I'm so happy with these healthier treat options..
I lost alot of weight on no carb but it wasn't sustainable for me, I was constantly craving carbs..now I can fit almost anything into my diet, I still remember I went to my sister in laws bris and everyone was eating these fresh huge heavenly smelling whole wheat bagels....and I took out my matza feeling like an idiot...now I would prob have half a bagel, and just factor it into my weekly points...

bunchagirlies

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 6:44 pm
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
just finished a really good sugar free peanut butter ice cream - it's 160 calories, 6 points on weight watchers...
I also eat these power of wholesome oatmeal cookies I buy in evergreen, with a hot coffee, one is really enough, it's 3 points on weight watchers.
so I'm really not craving danishes and real ice cream...I'm so happy with these healthier treat options..
I lost alot of weight on no carb but it wasn't sustainable for me, I was constantly craving carbs..now I can fit almost anything into my diet, I still remember I went to my sister in laws bris and everyone was eating these fresh huge heavenly smelling whole wheat bagels....and I took out my matza feeling like an idiot...now I would prob have half a bagel, and just factor it into my weekly points...

which ice cream is that? looking for good low carb ice creams!

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 7:51 pm
bunchagirlies wrote:
which ice cream is that? looking for good low carb ice creams!

Soft Zero On the Go Soft Serve Lite Peanut Butter not sure who makes it, maybe confetti? where do you live? I buy it in newday in the small ice cream freezer...where all the individual soft serve ice creams are..

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 7:53 pm
Also just had a huge bowl of baked ziti...
I buy this amazing pasta from Fiber Gourmet...it tastes amazing, has half the calories double the fiber, something like that.
One bowl is 200 calories of pasta (half a package)
I add 17 grams part skim shredded mozzarela,
1 tbs. skim milk
around half a cup hunts tomato sauce
salt
microwave 3 min- viola, amazing baked ziti!
it's extremely filling, I make it all the time
or I make a pasta broccoli cheese bake and bring it to work

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 8:04 pm
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
Also just had a huge bowl of baked ziti...
I buy this amazing pasta from Fiber Gourmet...it tastes amazing, has half the calories double the fiber, something like that.
One bowl is 200 calories of pasta (half a package)
I add 17 grams part skim shredded mozzarela,
1 tbs. skim milk
around half a cup hunts tomato sauce
salt
microwave 3 min- viola, amazing baked ziti!
it's extremely filling, I make it all the time
or I make a pasta broccoli cheese bake and bring it to work

How many Ww’s points?

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 8:27 pm
Emma’s goodies on YouTube. She has recipes for 50 calories cakes (per slice) I make it every shabbos. It tastes amazing , just like regular cake

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 8:30 pm
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
Soft Zero On the Go Soft Serve Lite Peanut Butter not sure who makes it, maybe confetti? where do you live? I buy it in newday in the small ice cream freezer...where all the individual soft serve ice creams are..

Is it sugar free?

amother
Begonia

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 9:21 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Is it sugar free?

If it's the one I think it is, it is sugar free (actually no sugar added because it's dairy), but it does contain maltitol, which is the highest glycemic of the sugar alcohols.

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 9:47 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
How many Ww’s points?

it's 5 points for two servings of pasta (which is half a package) then 1 point for the cheese, 0 points for hunts tomato sauce (this is on green)
so dinner is 6 points!! pretty good!! (and the pasta broccoli cheese bake is also 6 points total)

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 9:50 pm
also had a sugar free iced coffee slush thing today that was so good and refreshing, from the cafe on the ground floor of rockland kosher, just a really refreshing treat in the middle of the day while my kids had pizza....
I asked someone experienced with WW and she said if I estimate 4 points for it (10 oz size) I'm for sure fine...I

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 9:51 pm
hope all my eating is helping someone out there Smile

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 10:12 pm
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
it's 5 points for two servings of pasta (which is half a package) then 1 point for the cheese, 0 points for hunts tomato sauce (this is on green)
so dinner is 6 points!! pretty good!! (and the pasta broccoli cheese bake is also 6 points total)

I have something very similar almost every night. I use ronzoni whole wheat pasta. It’s 5 points for 3/4 cup of pasta or 6 points for a cup. Then I melt Haolam reduced fat American cheese for 2 points... some, tomato sauce and spices ...

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 10:13 pm
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
also had a sugar free iced coffee slush thing today that was so good and refreshing, from the cafe on the ground floor of rockland kosher, just a really refreshing treat in the middle of the day while my kids had pizza....
I asked someone experienced with WW and she said if I estimate 4 points for it (10 oz size) I'm for sure fine...I

Sugar free and fat free? What type of milk?

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 10:20 pm
Sugar free and fat free? What type of milk?

I don't know what type of milk; I asked the guy at the counter and he didn't know...if you find out can you post please? I'll try to get more info also..but it's sugar free, it says that loud and clear

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 10:22 pm
I have something very similar almost every night. I use ronzoni whole wheat pasta. It’s 5 points for 3/4 cup of pasta or 6 points for a cup. Then I melt Haolam reduced fat American cheese for 2 points... some, tomato sauce and spices ...

that sounds great, the difference is that with the fiber gourmet pasta, I get a huge bowl, prob more like 2 cups worth, for the same 5 points, instead of 3/4 cups, because the calories are lower per cup and the protein/fiber content is much higher and that's how they calculate points...
I just like eating more pasta for the same amount of points Smile
also I happen to like the taste of the fiber gourmet pasta- u can order it online or on amazon..
I also make a hot garlic tomato pasta salad that I eat with salmon for Friday night- it's out of this world

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 10:42 pm
I'm on keto and my nutritionist said I could have 1 package of Weightless cookies a day. Super expensive, but satisfies that cookie craving. I like peanut butter flavor.

amother
Poppy

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 10:46 pm
amother [ Cantaloupe ] wrote:
I'm on keto and my nutritionist said I could have 1 package of Weightless cookies a day. Super expensive, but satisfies that cookie craving. I like peanut butter flavor.

Yeah, I keep them in my freezer also, two cookies are only 1 point on weight watchers..
they leave like a weird aftertaste in my mouth, do you have that also? like I felt something bitter in my mouth

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Jun 22 2021, 11:29 pm
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
Yeah, I keep them in my freezer also, two cookies are only 1 point on weight watchers..
they leave like a weird aftertaste in my mouth, do you have that also? like I felt something bitter in my mouth

Yes, sometimes my mouth feels tingly, but not consistently

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 1:25 am
I find that if I stay on my path it is easier than getting back on my path. Eat delicious food that you enjoy, and don’t walk around hungry. If you are hungry, eat the things you like that are things you eat. Make sure you’re getting enough salt as well. When you don’t eat processed foods, you can be low in salt wgich can lead to dehydration.

I’ve been doing this four plus years. Trust me when I say the more stable you become, the less you want it, IF you don’t give in and then have to start all over again.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise