Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I just had a thought whats going to be with the vaccine
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 6:43 am
I was thinking about it and I had a thought that I hope wont be true.... Now theyre still in the process of vaccinating everyone but when they officially vaccinated everyone and whoevers left are people who dont want to vaccinate because it'll be very easy to get it. And it'll become a sort of stigma for the people who arent vaccinated. In some places they'll ask before you enter if youre vaccinated and if not u have to wear a mask... But im sure people would lie. But some places would make people show papers and if not u have to be masked and people will look down on those who are masked. And eventually it'll be on the passports and you wont be able to travel anywhere unless its noted that you were vaccinated.
And they will go after Jews and hate on Jews because many Jews arent vaccinated or are anti vax. They wont care about the jews who are vaccinated because they will just group all jews as not vaxxed.
Im sure many non Jews are/will be too but they wont care about that they will just want to go after the Jews.

Thoughts?

simba

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 6:44 am
Your 1 year late to this theory. Its not only jews. There is a big movement.

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 6:46 am
All these were “conspiracy theories” just a year ago. I hate to say it, but I keep saying, I told you so...

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 6:49 am
simba wrote:
Your 1 year late to this theory. Its not only jews. There is a big movement.

I dont know about 1 year late but in my city they just removed the mask requirement so no one is wearing masks anywhere. They dont ask before if u were vaccinated

Elfrida

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 6:50 am
Come and live in Israel. The majority are jews, and the majority are vaccinated.

The vaccine has been freely available to whomever wants it for the past few months, and this actually allowed us to get rid of different approaches for those who were vaccinated and those who weren't.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 7:26 am
Tons of jews are vaccinated and many none jews refuse to take the vaccine. So no worries there....

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 7:54 am
flowerpower wrote:
Tons of jews are vaccinated and many none jews refuse to take the vaccine. So no worries there....

Jewish communities especially in the tri state area have the lowest vaccination rates

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 8:45 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Jewish communities especially in the tri state area have the lowest vaccination rates

Because they have a large number of kids who aren't getting vaccinated so the numbers are not accurate.

Teomima

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 9:17 am
I think you're being a little melodramatic. Here in Israel we're mask-less and don't use the green pass anymore, meaning unless you're flying there's no checking anyone's vaccinations status, mask compliance, etc. It's premature to say we're past it all, especially now with the variants coming in and cases in the rise. But it's not like it's some police state with everyone examine each other's vaccination status.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 9:20 am
Teomima wrote:
I think you're being a little melodramatic. Here in Israel we're mask-less and don't use the green pass anymore, meaning unless you're flying there's no checking anyone's vaccinations status, mask compliance, etc. It's premature to say we're past it all, especially now with the variants coming in and cases in the rise. But it's not like it's some police state with everyone examine each other's vaccination status.

We unfortunately are very likely heading in that direction.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 9:31 am
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
We unfortunately are very likely heading in that direction.

Yes especially in the US with a liberal government

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 9:32 am
Luckily there isn't much virus activity in frum communities in the US at the moment so we can probably fly under the radar. I hope that it stays that way because we do get blamed for not taking precautions when the virus is spreading.

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:03 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Another lie that the Rasha Cuomo is spreading and women here so passionately defend him.
We have the most young adults and kids in these neighborhoods, of course less are vaccinated.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:05 am
amother [ Burlywood ] wrote:
Because they have a large number of kids who aren't getting vaccinated so the numbers are not accurate.

Nope. They measure only those eligible. That's how NY hit 70 percent. It would be lower if little kids were included in the tally.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:06 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Really where I live most adults are vaccinated and a lot of teens also personally I didn’t give it to my kids yet but me and dh got it

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:06 am
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
Another lie that the Rasha Cuomo is spreading and women here so passionately defend him.
We have the most young adults and kids in these neighborhoods, of course less are vaccinated.

You're wrong..the kids are not included in the calculation.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:20 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes especially in the US with a liberal government

They are actually anti-liberal.

The real meaning of liberal is to allow everyone free choice.

I think your fears are justified. Except the government is not only anti-jew
but also anti-christian, anti-white, and anti-freedom.

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:21 am
fleetwood wrote:
You're wrong..the kids are not included in the calculation.

From 18 and up. There are lots more 18 year olds in the tristate area and they are all afraid to vaccinate so young, and rightfully so.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:24 am
[quote="amother [ Pistachio ]"]From 18 and up. There are lots more 18 year olds in the tristate area and they are all afraid to vaccinate so young, and rightfully so.[/quote

Actually 12 and up. So all the millions of little Jewish kids are not included in the calculation..so can't say our rates are low Bec we have tons of kids..they exclude the kids in the calculation.

amother
Pistachio

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:29 am
[quote="fleetwood"]
amother [ Pistachio ] wrote:
From 18 and up. There are lots more 18 year olds in the tristate area and they are all afraid to vaccinate so young, and rightfully so.[/quote

Actually 12 and up. So all the millions of little Jewish kids are not included in the calculation..so can't say our rates are low Bec we have tons of kids..they exclude the kids in the calculation.

I don’t understand, are you saying that anyone 12 and older was included in his calculation?
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics