Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
At&t is digging 5G poll in front of my house to protest?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 9:57 am
Is it dangerous? Are they allowed?

trixx

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:11 am
Protest if you can. Yes it's dangerous. But if you think so you're a conspiracy theorist...

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:18 am
trixx wrote:
Protest if you can. Yes it's dangerous. But if you think so you're a conspiracy theorist...

I told them to stop. They are digging in my grass next to the street. The supervisor is coming

amother
Birch

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:19 am
Literally in front of your house? A whole tower? That’s bizarre. We’re you notified they would be coming?

trixx

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:21 am
There's probably nothing you can actually do. Unless the whole neighborhood petitions maybe. There are people who won't live within a radius of 5g. Btw if they do build it and you notice changes like: fatigue, buzzing, low energy, trouble sleeping, headache, muscle soreness etc especially in kids, know that it's emf exposure. Not to scare you but forewarned is forearmed. And like I said this is all real which is why someone will soon jump at me and say I'm making it up.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:22 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I told them to stop. They are digging in my grass next to the street. The supervisor is coming

The strip of grass between the sidewalk and the street? Owned by your town, yet your job to maintain it. Crazy, I know.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:24 am
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
Literally in front of your house? A whole tower? That’s bizarre. We’re you notified they would be coming?

They put a poll in front of my next door neighbor. Now they are digging in my lawn for the electric connections for the 5G. I should have protested to the poll next door but who thinks about this things. It just occurred to me. We just figured out lately that the poll they put is 5G. No one asked us. They only told dh yesterday they are digging in our grass and going to put the grass back.

watergirl

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:25 am
OP, can I humbly suggest you do actual research as to who the land belongs to, as well as what the concerns are regarding 5G towers? Asking people here is not research. You need to be careful with what sites you look at. Look for information from experts with their names attached to the data as well as their credentials.

amother [ OP ] wrote:
They put a poll in front of my next door neighbor. Now they are digging in my lawn for the electric connections for the 5G. I should have protested to the poll next door but who thinks about this things. It just occurred to me. We just figured out lately that the poll they put is 5G. No one asked us. They only told dh yesterday they are digging in our grass and going to put the grass back.

They do not have to ask you. That is not how this works.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:30 am
watergirl wrote:
OP, can I humbly suggest you do actual research as to who the land belongs to, as well as what the concerns are regarding 5G towers? Asking people here is not research. You need to be careful with what sites you look at. Look for information from experts with their names attached to the data as well as their credentials.

They said it’s approved and they can get the city or police if I stop it now.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:32 am
watergirl wrote:

They do not have to ask you. That is not how this works.

I can’t believe it. No one wants it in front of their house.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:32 am
Oy Sad

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:33 am
trixx wrote:

It's literally the same radio frequency that has been used all along for other things. What makes it dangerous now?

watergirl

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:34 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Not arguing with you or agreeing. Just saying they can do it if they want. The land they are digging on is not yours. I’m sorry.

amother [ OP ] wrote:
They said it’s approved and they can get the city or police if I stop it now.

They are correct. You do not have the right or ability to stop them. I know it is upsetting to not have control over what happens right in front of your house. It is worthwhile to find out more information about your city and what rights you have in regards to your property and what is in fact YOUR property.

Last edited by watergirl on Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Birch

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Where do you live? I’ll look up your local regulations. In most areas towers need to be a certain minimum from someone’s residence.

amother
Birch

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:36 am
watergirl wrote:
Not arguing with you or agreeing. Just saying they can do it if they want. The land they are digging on is not yours. I’m sorry.
They can’t just do whatever they want. Maybe they’re trying to do that. They need to follow regulations. Much easier to stop them now than later.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:37 am
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
Where do you live? I’ll look up your local regulations. In most areas towers need to be a certain minimum from someone’s residence.

She said it's a pole, not a tower.

watergirl

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:38 am
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
They can’t just do whatever they want. Maybe they’re trying to do that. They need to follow regulations. Much easier to stop them now than later.

Who's to say they are not following regulations?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:45 am
amother [ Birch ] wrote:

California. Thank you!

amother
Birch

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:45 am
watergirl wrote:
Maybe they are, maybe they’re not. Let’s see what the supervisor says. I wouldn’t just assume they’re following regulations. They’re often disobeyed.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:46 am
watergirl wrote:

He said they are following the law. He gave me a number to call. But idk my rights so I’m not calling yet
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics