Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
S/o what is a current big Bracha in your life?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:33 pm
Let’s thank Hashem!

For me it’s having some good days among the lows (emotional downs). Baruch Hashem for those , they keep me going.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:37 pm
Zoom has been a big bracha for me.

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:42 pm
That my family lives in the same city as me and my mother can help out when I need her

amother
Carnation

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:46 pm
My relationship with my husband has been so lovely. He used to get upset at me for my shortcomings and I would be upset back and freeze him out. Now he hasn't been doing that even though I haven't changed. We are just nice to each other all the time.

amother
Oatmeal

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 10:51 pm
My parents are standing beside me. My therapist and I are making such good progress.

amother
Winterberry

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:06 pm
Parnassa. It doesn't take away my mental health struggles but at least I can afford therapy.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:09 pm
The same as my biggest challenge...

amother
Cherry

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:13 pm
I'm alive. I can daven if I choose to.

amother
Kiwi

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:17 pm
Free medical care in Israel.

I'm not even sick. I've had a few hospital births and one accident that required a few nights in the hospital but no permanent damage, b"h.

That's the first to pop into my head, I'm not sure why. Children would be bracha #1, but I just thought I'd share that because it was the first I thought of.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:19 pm
I'm thankful for my life and health.
Bh we're moving to a bigger apart.
Thank you hashem for my great clean lady.

amother
Sunflower

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:22 pm
Fantastic neighbor BH

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:31 pm
Ironically, the biggest cause of stress and pain is also my biggest blessing. I'm so blessed to have children and I also am completely lost at how to parent them.

amother
Catmint

Post Wed, Jun 23 2021, 11:34 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
Ironically, the biggest cause of stress and pain is also my biggest blessing. I'm so blessed to have children and I also am completely lost at how to parent them.

Same. I'll add my husband there too. He's such a bracha, but also such a pain (sometimes).

And so much more...

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 1:06 am
My baby. She’s so easy and such a joy bah.

My relations live improved a lot over the last few months bh and made such a difference to us.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 2:08 am
My therapist - for not giving up on me and understanding me and helping me make slow but steady progress.

That I love my job

My friend (friends since childhood, nothing like it)

My kids - and that even though I feel like I'm a big mess sometimes, they are (so far) turning out ok bh

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 2:58 am
My kids. They are healthy and well and bih bih thriving - thank you hashem I can't thank Him enough.

amother
Lily

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 7:00 am
Baruch Hashem we are expecting dc2- even though I've been feeling so sick sometimes, I know it's for the best. And Baruch Hashem it didn't take us long to become pregnant❤️

My husband, DC 1, my family who is helping out a ton, so thankful we live just a few blocks away.

Our daughter is in camp for a good chunk of the day so she doesn't have to see me sick. And she's loving camp, which is huge, cuz she's a bit anxious these days- so it's a great distraction! And her camp is taking place in the school she'll be switching to next year, so she's meeting friends that'll be in her class, and getting to know her new building! That's a real relief for me!

Thankful for my anti nausea meds 🙂

Thankful for imamother cuz I've been getting a lot off my chest lately!! So thanks all for listening😍😍

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 7:10 am
So many b"H! Most notably at the moment are a rav, a mentor and a therapist who are all helping me through some tough stuff. I am so grateful to Hashem for sending these messengers to guide and support me. The journey has been hard but this is a turning point and could not be doing this without their expertise, patience, warmth and dedication to seeing me come out stronger on the other side.

ny21

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 7:11 am
We must sell a house in boca raton my son is cleaning it out

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 7:12 am
We were zoche to buy an apartment in our city in E"Y. Yes, we had help along with our own contribution but even with help we never would have been able to come close to this point in NY.

Finally have a group of friends/acquaintances who accept me for ME. I can say "sorry, I'm not mentally prepared to do this today" or, "I'm feeling overstimulated I need to go someplace quiet" or "I'm having a bad anxiety/learning disorder day" or "sorry, I'm just really exhausted and may not be myself today" and NOT. BE. JUDGED. Nor was I judged when explaining my struggles with God - I was completely validated when I explained why.

But the biggest blessing in my life is making Aliyah. We went eyes wide open, no rose colored glasses, and life here is just as perfect for us as we knew it would be.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational