Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
I just had a thought whats going to be with the vaccine
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 3:42 pm
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
I'm confused. Are you saying that it's unfair to portray Jews as antivaxx because they are not? Are you saying that Jews are weirdos, anti-science uneducated fanatics and even normal people oppose the vaccine?

The news media portrays orthodox jews and even religious christians as uneducated, weird, fanatics, anti-science etc.

But plenty of educated secular are anti the covid vax. Including SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS.

amother
Pear

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 4:04 pm
GetReal wrote:
Normally there is a 4-6% death rate from myocarditis but with these vaccine related cases there have been zero deaths. From the cases they investigated, 79% have fully recovered and the other cases are being treated.

Some children are still in icu in serious condition.
For me I don’t find the statistics of covid to be so extreme it’s worth it to risk the vaccine on children.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics