Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid vaccine
Previous  1  2  3

Godlovesme

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 9:58 pm
We all know that the vaccine is not FDA approved only has an emergency use authorization, since it was an emergency bec of the pandemic.. right.
Now my question is why is it being given to kids as "an emergency" when kids have a 99.9 or 100 percent survival rate. And covid does not effect kids?!?!? What exactly is the emergency here?!?!?
Why in the world is an experimental products being to kids.

amother
Narcissus

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 10:04 pm
amother [ Hydrangea ] wrote:
I’m the amother above that posted about vaccine and appendicitis. The doctor literally just said to us that he doesn’t know why there are so many appendicitis cases recently... I kept quiet.

I had a family member who had appendicitis a few weeks after having COVID I did ask if it could be related What

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 10:09 pm
I’m the amother above that posted about vaccine and appendicitis. The doctor literally just said to us that he doesn’t know why there are so many appendicitis cases recently... I kept quiet.

Why did you keep quiet? Maybe bringing attention to it can help others. Maybe its something else that is happening in the young adult population that needs to be addressed.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 10:21 pm

It's sad that we are scared to question our doctors. And seriously, if the doctor really doesn't know or can't make an educated guess as to why there are so many cases recently, I would not want him treating my child. And if he does know, then he is lying to you.

amother
Starflower

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 10:35 pm
I have a further question for people who take the vaccine. I am bh pregnant and having a hard time coping with my adhd and was advised not to take medication because they are not sure it is safe. However a. This drug is around for 50 plus years and b. Adhd people are at a very high risk of death from things like addiction to car accidents and a lot in between. In short it can save lives. So if it is impossible to test and allow an old lifesaving drug then why is it ethical to recommend a brand new thing that hasn't even had a pregnancy start and end with it? I can not understand.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 10:36 pm
Quote:
It's sad that we are scared to question our doctors. And seriously, if the doctor really doesn't know or can't make an educated guess as to why there are so many cases recently, I would not want him treating my child. And if he does know, then he is lying to you

My daughter took the vaccine in Israel to get a green passport against our wishes. Her doctor in US now has nothing to do with it. I am assuming he does know the connection, I don’t know if he can admit this in a hospital, and he was a great doctor because saving her from the radiation of an extra CT scan was a priority for him. Being that he might not have been able to say that it was from vaccine, and I wanted my daughter to understand the consequences of her choosing to get it in a neutral loving way like bh you don’t have heart inflammation, I did not think it was beneficial to her to hear him deny the connection. Having him hear the connection from me isn’t going to save the world. The heart inflammation, blood disorders, and deaths are much worse, and the FDA putting a warning for the heart inflammation is a much bigger win than I could have achieved.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 10:41 pm
Quote:
It's sad that we are scared to question our doctors. And seriously, if the doctor really doesn't know or can't make an educated guess as to why there are so many cases recently, I would not want him treating my child. And if he does know, then he is lying to you

My daughter took the vaccine in Israel to get a green passport against our wishes. Her doctor in US now has nothing to do with it. I am assuming he does know the connection, I don’t know if he can admit this in a hospital, and he was a great doctor because saving her from the radiation of an extra CT scan was a priority for him. Being that he might not have been able to say that it was from vaccine, and I wanted my daughter to understand the consequences of her choosing to get it in a neutral loving way like bh you don’t have heart inflammation, I did not think it was beneficial to her to hear him deny the connection. Having him hear the connection from me isn’t going to save the world. The heart inflammation, blood disorders, and deaths are much worse, and the FDA putting a warning for the heart inflammation is a much bigger win than I could have achieved.

I understand what you are saying and I am not judging you at all. I do think it's kind of crazy that a doctor should be afraid to admit that there was a connection to the vaccine. This is probably one of the reasons why so many adverse reactions are not being reported, and therefore a lot of the data is inaccurate.

amother
Freesia

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 11:06 pm
Hospitals ask whether someone has been vaccinated against covid because they have a responsibility to know whether someone is more or less likely to be infected. They have to keep the hospital safe. It is not part of a conspiracy.

Pregnant women have thus far been shown to be at increased risk of severe covid illness, including hospitalization and complications. Hence many who are expecting taking the vaccine.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 11:11 pm
As we have seen during this past year doctors speaking up against the “mainstream” views/media/social media etc have been smeared and vilified cancelled and censored

amother
Carnation

Post Thu, Jun 24 2021, 11:43 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Just saw a report of 340 cases of myocarditis out of 240 million vaccinated. There's a better chance of myocarditis from covid than from the vaccine. Plus it is mild and easily treatable if you got it as a result of the vaccine.

The rate of vaccine injuries requiring hospitalization in vaccinated kids under 18 comes out to about 300 out of every 100,000 vaccinated. This is more than double the number of kids hospitalized from covid itself. Some have died after the vaccine, so it's clearly not always mild. Some have severe chest pain that still hasn't resolved. We don't know what the longer term effects of this will be.

GetReal

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 12:21 am
Godlovesme wrote:
We all know that the vaccine is not FDA approved only has an emergency use authorization, since it was an emergency bec of the pandemic.. right.
Now my question is why is it being given to kids as "an emergency" when kids have a 99.9 or 100 percent survival rate. And covid does not effect kids?!?!? What exactly is the emergency here?!?!?
Why in the world is an experimental products being to kids.

There isn’t a 100% survival rate and it’s untrue that covid doesn’t affect kids. Kids have died of covid and kids have been hospitalized form covid.

Now BH it’s much more rare for kids to get serious covid. So it becomes a numbers game, risks of covid (death, hospitalization) vs risks of the vaccine. I don’t know about children under 12, the vaccine isn’t being given to them. I posted above some numbers for older kids.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 6:31 am
Quote:

Hospitals ask whether someone has been vaccinated against covid because they have a responsibility to know whether someone is more or less likely to be infected. They have to keep the hospital safe. It is not part of a conspiracy.

Pregnant women have thus far been shown to be at increased risk of severe covid illness, including hospitalization and complications. Hence many who are expecting taking the vaccine.

Covid vaccination doesn’t prevent spreading. So that doesn’t help the hospital. They also asked about the flu vaccine. I thought fu levels were zero this year. My granddaughter got ITP within 2 days of the flu vaccine, and there’s a connection there as well. Those 2 questions about vaccination really didn’t flow. To get into the hospital, they ask if you traveled out of US. That makes much more sense to ask to determine risk of covid spreading. But I never claim to know why anyone does anything.

amother
Babyblue

Post Fri, Jun 25 2021, 10:20 am
https://www.israelnationalnews.....08718

Interesting article
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics