Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Contagious? Croup and Bed Bugs

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Aug 29 2005, 9:05 pm
Okay, I have two questions. Firstly, I have a 14 month old with croup. I've read it's contagious. I'm in my 5th month of pregnancy....does anyone if this can be dangerous? Somehow I don't think so and I'll definately go to the dr if my sore throat persists, but I'd like to see if anyone else knows.
Also, my 2nd question...my mother watches my son (in my home) and for the past month (while I've been off from work) she's had some sort of rash -- possibly bed bugs. She's going to get an exterminator soon. When I go back to work soon, should I worry about us catching them? do they live on skin? any clue?
thanks for your help.

mompete

Post Mon, Aug 29 2005, 9:47 pm
from what I know about bed bugs they live in the mattress or under the sheets and only come out at night. You can tell they're there because you'll see little smears of blood on the sheets from where you've been bitten and a rash on your body. I don't think that she can transfer them from her bed to yours but I would do my research if I were you.
They are definitely NOT pleasant to have!!! My sister had them in seminary and she moved out till they got rid of them.
Good Luck!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics