Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Building collapse surfside Miami Florida
  Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13  Next

amother
Narcissus

Post Mon, Jun 28 2021, 8:37 pm
Thank you for posting the links to donate and help.

amother
Buttercup

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:10 am
Where can I follow the most up to date news on the search? I keep checking in various places but would like the find one reliable source to check in on.

amother
Celeste

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:20 am
I just saw a picture of the couple from lakewood that are missing, it is on my mind a whole day

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:40 am
amother [ Celeste ] wrote:
I just saw a picture of the couple from lakewood that are missing, it is on my mind a whole day

And their story is so tragic. I think of the other siblings who lost a mother, father, sister, BIL, grandmother and grandfather in one year.

amother
Celeste

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:44 am
they look like such a sweet happy couple....and they flew in to spend Shabbos with her father...we need the Galus to end and Moshiach to come!

etky

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 3:07 am

I can't get the whole horrific event out of my mind.
Just to think that we'll be going soon into another Shabbat with so little new and not even any certainty or closure for so many families.
Such an unimaginable nightmare.

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:43 pm

Where did you see this?

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:43 pm
amother [ Buttercup ] wrote:
Where can I follow the most up to date news on the search? I keep checking in various places but would like the find one reliable source to check in on.

I'm relying on CNN live.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:46 pm
etky wrote:
I can't get the whole horrific event out of my mind.
Just to think that we'll be going soon into another Shabbat with so little new and not even any certainty or closure for so many families.
Such an unimaginable nightmare.

Its haunting me as well.

Haunting detail. Sensitivity alert.

Hidden: 

They just confirmed that after the collapse, they could hear a woman, they were never able to reach her, and then the voice stopped. They haven't found her.

At this point, they had to halt all efforts due to a collapse risk of the remaining structure. I don't think there's any hope left. BDE, so tragic.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 12:56 pm
There was a clip of a search and rescue member or fireman saying they heard a woman and they're talking to her and they're going to get her. Then nothing. I couldn't get that clip out of my mind. Since I only saw it in one place and there was never any follow up I decided it must have been some kind of cruel hoax or maybe a clip from a disaster at a different place and time. Today they wrote what happened. Terrible. My brain is numb trying not to think about it.

Beyla

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 1:24 pm
Exactly it haunts me as well…. We wake up every morning and go to sleep every night thinking about surfside…💔💔💔

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 1:31 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
Where did you see this?

Dailymail - a trash paper
They had a really sweet pic of the couple

Crookshanks

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 1:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Dailymail - a trash paper
They had a really sweet pic of the couple

I want to see but I know it will make me sad. I know so many people from Coventry. It's so so close to home.

amother
Silver

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 1:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And their story is so tragic. I think of the other siblings who lost a mother, father, sister, BIL, grandmother and grandfather in one year.

These are my relatives. Our hearts are ripped apart.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 2:34 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Its haunting me as well.

Haunting detail. Sensitivity alert.

Hidden: 

They just confirmed that after the collapse, they could hear a woman, they were never able to reach her, and then the voice stopped. They haven't found her.

At this point, they had to halt all efforts due to a collapse risk of the remaining structure. I don't think there's any hope left. BDE, so tragic.

Can you post the link?

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 2:35 pm
Crookshanks wrote:
Where did you see this?

NY Post

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 2:38 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Can you post the link?

I don't know if this is where I originally saw it, but it is reported here https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/01......html

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 2:42 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Can you post the link?

Yeshiva world has an official speaking and telling the story Sad

https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 2:44 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I don't know if this is where I originally saw it, but it is reported here https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/01......html

Crying Crying
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/.....5408/

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 9:03 pm
They're planning on demolishing the still standing structure of the building. this question may sound petty... but I am wondering, what's gonna be with the ppls' belongings inside the building? (will everyones jewels, $, clothes go down with the structure?)
Page 12 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed