Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
A kind word that can change your life

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 6:56 am
I was thinking of sharing with you about two different people who recently helped me look at myself in a positive way.
It's not that I don't see myself this way , it's just that it is very important from time to time for any of us to refresh our self-awareness .

1.(Woman)

"It is very important to look at yourself regularly in the mirror , connect with yourself.
When you connect with yourself regularly , you are acknowledging the importance of you .
Try saying something positive to yourself every time you look at yourself , like I have beautiful eyes , I’m grateful for them etc…"

2.(Man)

"Feeling like you do not belong.
You do not fit in.
No one wants you.
You are different. Weird.
To that I say : Yes . You are . And we wouldn't want you any other way . You are unique and have tremendous gifts to share with the rest of us ."

Both of them are totally strangers to me
They don't know each other either
They were based on certain information I provided about myself and it was very helpful and encouraging .

It is important for me to note that I have a very supportive family and yet again it is pleasant to hear good and kind words .

Would you like to share some thoughts , opinions , and encourage people/stories ?
Which gave you the strength to keep on so that we all take examples and benefit from it ?
Whether it comes from our parents , siblings or anyone else so we could have ideas to implement it to our DH , children or anyone around us in general .

amother
DarkRed

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 7:03 am
Comment I received and give on: you always look good in whatever you put on. You look so put together, you carry yourself so well...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 1:13 pm
anyone ?

singleagain

Post Thu, Jul 01 2021, 1:32 pm
I recently saw on a thread here that I made a few posts and another poster said that they agree with what I said and that they strongly support my advice and they said it twice in the same thread and it made me feel really good

Disclaimer voice to text
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational