Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How to pretreat

TravelHearter

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 2:24 am
What products work? Can someone give me a crash course on this? And what abt clothes that were already washed and dried but are stained?

SuperWify

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 4:25 am
In my laundry room I have:

Shout spray- good for most stains. Spray and rub.

Oxi powder whites/ colors- add to the cycle. Good for tighter stains like grass, chalk, poop, blood. The whites are good for brightening a white load without bleach.

Artists soap- great for very tough stains like paint and permanent marker. Wet garment and rub it in

Palmolive dish soap - great for oil stains. Dab generously at stain

raich

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 10:07 am
TravelHearter wrote:
What products work? Can someone give me a crash course on this? And what abt clothes that were already washed and dried but are stained?

I absolutely love OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover Spray (either regular or Max Force.)

Spray the stained area, wait 5 min to overnight (the longer the better), and wash as normal.

I'm not sure about how well it would take out stains that have already been dried in the dryer, though... But it works great on tomato sauce, grape juice, grass stains, oil, etc.

TravelHearter

Post Fri, Jul 02 2021, 12:10 pm
Is it good to have four different types of things in the wash? Detergent downy shout sheet and oxi?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry