Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Recommendation for good organizer?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 2:36 am
lkwd area

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 2:39 am
Estee Finkel

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 2:56 am
Chaya malky sharf. What I love about her is that she customizes a system that works for you so it actually lasts! Also very artsy shell make it look extremely organized yet with flair. I used her in October, and I am very,messy by nature yet whatever she did is still beautiful 9177312363

amother
Hydrangea

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 8:21 am
Alittle off topic but how do u get over the initial embarrassment of bringing in someone to see your mess ? I also need an organizer but have been delaying bec of this . I’m so self conscious.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 9:12 am
I never felt stupid with Estee Finkel. She did a great job!

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 9:34 am
amother [ Hydrangea ] wrote:
Alittle off topic but how do u get over the initial embarrassment of bringing in someone to see your mess ? I also need an organizer but have been delaying bec of this . I’m so self conscious.

Did u read this weeks mishpacha? The organizer wrote all about her messy house in a blog. She was so embarrassed

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 9:37 am
how much do these ppl charge? im also looking for an organizer. im not a mess, but my kitchen is severely lacking in cabinet space, and I cant get a handle on all my things...but dont know if I could afford an organizer in my kitchen

amother
Lotus

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 9:43 am
I’m hiring one but wondering how many hours I’m gonna need!

abmom2

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 12:35 am
I also need organizer asap! Does anyone know price ranges?

amother
Jean

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 12:46 am
Does an organizer come up with a plan and you have to go through all the junk or does she do the organizing?

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 1:09 am
I think she charged around $70-$75 per hour, but I don’t remember exactly. Plus the cost of the bins or whatever you need. (We did cheap sterilite ones from target, ranging in cost from $1 for small ones to $8 or so for huge ones). It looks gorgeous. Of course you can buy fancier bins if you want, but I was really fine with those.
It changed my life.
I did several - but not all - rooms. Worked out really nicely.
I don’t think Estee would write about anyone’s personal situation - no worries.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 1:10 am
amother [ Jean ] wrote:
Does an organizer come up with a plan and you have to go through all the junk or does she do the organizing?

She went through all my junk with me. But you have to be ready to work alongside her a lot of the time.

amother
Jean

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 6:22 am
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
She went through all my junk with me. But you have to be ready to work alongside her a lot of the time.

Ugh

bnm

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 8:51 am
I used Ruthy Levi- Simplifized. She has the option of working without you in the room. She left me a system that I'm still using 2 years later with some minor adjustments. I did my playroom/kitchen and packing when I moved.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 9:08 am
amother [ Jean ] wrote:
Ugh

Wouldn’t you want to go through the stuff to discuss with her what’s important and not important stuff and to see what exactly is going where?

amother
Holly

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 9:29 am
I've helped people organize as a favor. The biggest piece of organizing is decluttering, and getting rid of unimportant objects. As the organizer, I do not know which toys your children love and which ones they rarely use. If you give me free range to get rid of things you would be upset with me, throwing out your favorite, but really ragged looking stuffed animals...

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 11:17 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Chaya malky sharf. What I love about her is that she customizes a system that works for you so it actually lasts! Also very artsy shell make it look extremely organized yet with flair. I used her in October, and I am very,messy by nature yet whatever she did is still beautiful 9177312363

isnt she in bklyn? im looking for someone in lakewood...

amother
Freesia

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:15 pm
Any recommendation for someone good in Williamsburg area

amother
Impatiens

Post Thu, Jul 22 2021, 5:23 pm
Tanya Klein just moved to Lakewood from Baltimore. I have used her for years. She is non-judgemental, upbeat, positive, and incredible at organizing. Shes a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her enough!!!!! (443) 956-2522
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries