Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Raise your hand if you are sick of discussing Vaccines
Previous  1  2

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 8:34 pm
I would love to get through one meal with guests where nobody mentions covid or covid vax or masks or testing or......GRRRRR!!!!!!!! I'm so over it all.

smss

Post Sun, Jun 06 2021, 8:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Curious... what made you change your mind?

Can I answer on this thread? πŸ˜‰

invisiblecircus

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 7:38 am
For the people who are sick of discussing vaccines, what are y'all doing on the Vaccinations forum? Very Happy

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 8:12 am
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
Don’t forget, the USA is not the only country in the world. World leaders in other countries are also saying to have the vaccine. Public Health England is constantly carrying out analysis of the vaccines and their efficacy against variants and so far all is good BH.

I agree with you 100%. There r tons of people on here that think USA is the only place in the world!

amother
Bellflower

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 8:16 am
smss wrote:
Yeah I'm starting to agree with you. However, I'm a former anti-vaxxer who's now a pro-vaxxer. So I know that people can and do change their minds if they're willing to be wrong about something when they learn new information. I guess that's why I keep trying... but I too am starting to get tired of it...

Whoa! What changed your mind?

amother
Ebony

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 8:21 am
Yet another vaccine thread.

Get the vaccine if you feel that it protects you. Wear 10 masks if you feel it protects you. Stay behind plexiglass forever if you feel it protects you. If you are feeling ill stay home! Wash your hands often.

Did I cover everything?

naomi2

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 10:31 am
Yes, and I'm sick of seeing ads for the vaccine in magazines and on the radio on billboards, they are everywhere! It feels like a propoganda campaign. So yes, I wish everyone would just be quiet about it

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 10:45 am
smss wrote:
Can I answer on this thread? πŸ˜‰

I’m also curious to know what made you change your mind. If you decide not to post here, maybe you would feel comfortable messaging those of us who are curious.

amother
Whitewash

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 11:30 am
naomi2 wrote:
Yes, and I'm sick of seeing ads for the vaccine in magazines and on the radio on billboards, they are everywhere! It feels like a propoganda campaign. So yes, I wish everyone would just be quiet about it

Agreed. Enough of all the ads and commercials telling everyone to get the vaccine. Enough of hearing how if you don't get the vaccine you are killing people and causing the virus to mutate. If the vaccine was proven to be so great with no harmful effects, people would be begging for it, not vice versa.

Elfrida

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 11:38 am
amother [ Whitewash ] wrote:
If the vaccine was proven to be so great with no harmful effects, people would be begging for it, not vice versa.

What a coincidence! I've got people lined up outside my clinic waiting for their turn! We've even added extra hours in in the evening and on Friday to accommodate them.

Crookshanks

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 1:52 pm
Raising both my hands and all the tentacles of my pet octopus to proclaim I am sick and tired of Covid, vaccines, and politics!
πŸ™πŸ™‹

shanie5

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 2:10 pm
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
I agree with you 100%. There r tons of people on here that think USA is the only place in the world!

It's not???!??? Silly Silly Silly Hiding Hiding Hiding

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 2:26 pm
Obviously because it affects the daily life of people they discuss it but I do see people discussing the same stuff that they always talked about such as diets and weight.

HelloG

Post Thu, Aug 05 2021, 6:10 pm
Elfrida wrote:
What a coincidence! I've got people lined up outside my clinic waiting for their turn! We've even added extra hours in in the evening and on Friday to accommodate them.

how many of them actually want it and how many can't go back to work tomorrow without it?

amother
SandyBrown

Post Fri, Aug 06 2021, 1:12 am
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
Don’t forget, the USA is not the only country in the world. World leaders in other countries are also saying to have the vaccine. Public Health England is constantly carrying out analysis of the vaccines and their efficacy against variants and so far all is good BH.

Right because world leaders in other countries and/or their families cant have money invested in the vaccine company stock. Oh wait they can. And there is no one ensuring that there isnt a conflict of interest as they push a vaccine that is making the vaccine company and their stockholders billionaires while severe adverse reactions that many people are experiencing from the vaccine is being shoved under the rug Crying Can't Believe It Banging head
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics