Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Bais Yaakov of Monsey, class of 1998??

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 2:00 am
Wondering if any of you are on here!!! If you are anonymous, can you say where you live?

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 2:35 am
I’m from bym but graduated in 2017. Were you the year that rebetzin paretsky came in?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 04 2021, 11:50 pm
I think she came on as assistant principal our last yr, but the Rebbetzin was still in charge

amother
Begonia

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 1:00 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
I’m from bym but graduated in 2017. Were you the year that rebetzin paretsky came in?

Omg I graduated then too!! Hey Wink

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 1:17 am
amother [ Begonia ] wrote:
Omg I graduated then too!! Hey Wink

Hello! Now I’m curious to know who u rSmile I was in yud beis aleph.
Op- I always wondered about when rebetzin paretsky came in. I graduated her last year. I heard that the last years The Rebetzin didn’t have control anymore.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 1:20 am
Im from BYM graduated in 06.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 2:23 am
I graduated bym in 1994.
My grade is so not tog.
We never had a reunion. At least not that I was ever invited to.
A real shame. I lost touch with almost everyone. Bh I moved on and made lots of new friends.

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 3:38 am
I'm from the class of '87. We all got busy and lost touch for many years. We did have a 5 yr and a 20 yr reunion, but most of us were busy and out of touch. I started a whatsapp chat 3 years ago, and we reconnected. (Those of us with whatsapp that wanted to.) It's not a busy chat, but she share good news, important information and jokes from time to time.

Why don't you organize it? Nothing like friends from school.

amother
Molasses

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 9:02 am
I think Reb Paretsky was not there in 1998. I graduated in 1998 and I remember that I hadn’t heard of her while I was still in school, and I remember specifically that The Rebbetzin’s levaya was after I had graduated, it was something I came back for.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 9:06 am
I graduated in 2008!

amother
Birch

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 10:59 am
I graduated in 2000, and the Rebbetzin was niftar the year I was in seminary,
Rebbetzin Paretzky was there my last year, so she overlapped with the Rebbetzin one year,
The rebbetzin wasn't the acting principal, there were Hebrew and English principals all the years that I was in high school, Morah Ungarisher and Mrs. Pilchik

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 11:01 am
amother [ Molasses ] wrote:
I think Reb Paretsky was not there in 1998. I graduated in 1998 and I remember that I hadn’t heard of her while I was still in school, and I remember specifically that The Rebbetzin’s levaya was after I had graduated, it was something I came back for.

Hi!! Same year Smile so curious who you are! Do you mind sharing where you live?

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 1:44 pm
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
I graduated in 2000, and the Rebbetzin was niftar the year I was in seminary,
Rebbetzin Paretzky was there my last year, so she overlapped with the Rebbetzin one year,
The rebbetzin wasn't the acting principal, there were Hebrew and English principals all the years that I was in high school, Morah Ungarisher and Mrs. Pilchik

So what did rebetzin paretsky do that year?

My year there was rebetzin paretzky in charge morah Stein as assistant principal for Hebrew and Mrs pilchik for English principal.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 1:46 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
So what did rebetzin paretsky do that year?

My year there was rebetzin paretzky in charge morah Stein as assistant principal for Hebrew and Mrs pilchik for English principal.

Morah Stein was assistant principal? When was that?

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 2:16 pm
amother [ Opal ] wrote:

All the years I was there don’t know about how much before and how much after. I graduated in 2017. She also taught mishlei to 12th grade and mechaneches
What did she do before?

amother
Seablue

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 2:22 pm
amother [ Opal ] wrote:

I graduated in 2010 and she was the assistant principal all the years I was there, too

amother
Opal

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 2:35 pm
amother [ Seablue ] wrote:
I graduated in 2010 and she was the assistant principal all the years I was there, too

That must have been after Morah Ungarischer left. Now that I think back she may have been assistant principal when I was in 12th grade. In my days she taught mishlei and was mechanaches.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 8:13 pm
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
All the years I was there don’t know about how much before and how much after. I graduated in 2017. She also taught mishlei to 12th grade and mechaneches
What did she do before?

She was a regular teacher when I was there. Definitely mishlei, don't remember if anything else.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 8:46 pm
I graduated in 2008. Morah stein was assistant principal. Morah ungarischer left the year I came in I think.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics