Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
RBS daled and hey development

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 3:55 pm
my friend's in laws just purchased land in rbs hey or daled dont remember which...

wondering how much something like that would cost? what type of community is planning on moving in?

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 3:57 pm
No one knows until it happens.

They want part of hey to be secular but I don't think anyone secular wants to move to RBS.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 4:09 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
No one knows until it happens.

They want part of hey to be secular but I don't think anyone secular wants to move to RBS.

hmm thanks.

my friends in laws purchased a dira for her so she didnt know prices to give. dh and I are saving up to move to e"y but just curious how much something like this goes for if its not even built yet its all on paper
apparently some of our seminary teachers are also looking into it

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 4:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
hmm thanks.

my friends in laws purchased a dira for her so she didnt know prices to give. dh and I are saving up to move to e"y but just curious how much something like this goes for if its not even built yet its all on paper
apparently some of our seminary teachers are also looking into it

Depends on the size and place and land etc.

Also BTW whenever they say it will be ready, calculate it will actually be ready about five years after that date.

Success10

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 4:15 pm
I'm throwing out a number, but maybe 1.2 or 1.3 million shekels, for a 4 room (3 bedroom) apt.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 5:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
my friend's in laws just purchased land in rbs hey or daled dont remember which...

wondering how much something like that would cost? what type of community is planning on moving in?

Did they purchase land? When someone in Israel says they purchased land, it means they purchased 1/4 or 1/2 a dunam or more, to build a private house on.

It seems you mean they purchased an apartment on paper?

bobeli

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 5:53 pm
Buy on paper as soon as possible possible, you can take a mortgage up to 50% if you are not Israeli.
Prices just go up.
If they say it will be ready in 3 years calculated 6 years

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 7:10 pm
amother [ Cyclamen ] wrote:
Did they purchase land? When someone in Israel says they purchased land, it means they purchased 1/4 or 1/2 a dunam or more, to build a private house on.

It seems you mean they purchased an apartment on paper?

sorry, they bought on paper
what does that mean exactly?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 7:10 pm
bobeli wrote:
Buy on paper as soon as possible possible, you can take a mortgage up to 50% if you are not Israeli.
Prices just go up.
If they say it will be ready in 3 years calculated 6 years

dh is israeli. they differentiate?

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 11:36 pm
RBS hey is meant to be DL, pretty sure the city government gave up on the idea of secular people moving. Many many shuls and mikvaot are planned.
A 3 bedroom in hey is going for 1.8 million shekel, if it has a garden, over 2 million.

Daled is being marketed to chareidim. I know there are some DL people who are trying to get a group together to buy together in 1 building and have their own small shul.
Prices are lower in daled.

Also, the earlier you buy in a project, the lower the price will be. My parents bought a garden apartment on paper in Hey, they were the first to buy in the project. they paid 1.76 a few months ago, they could flip the apartment today, when its only about 20% built and sell for over 2 million.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions