Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Riva Pomerantz Masterpiece community

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 8:44 pm
Has anyone here tried it? It looks interesting, but it would be annoying to pay the membership fee to join and find out there's like 1 post a day or something.

qwerty4

Post Mon, Jul 05 2021, 8:51 pm
I was on it when it started out at no charge, it looked like it was building into something great. I didn’t continue once the subscription fee kicked in as I felt I dont have the time right now to make real use of it. I’m still hoping to join though and would love to hear feedback too!

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jul 06 2021, 4:52 am
I'm enjoying it. It's encouraged me to do more writing. Riva's nurturing. She also started featuring more exclusive Zoom events with noted writers. She has competition - Esther Kurtz, new JWWS programming.

StrongMomma

Post Tue, Jul 20 2021, 8:26 am
Bumping up

Can you share more of what it is? I’m not much of a writer, I just was looking for something creative to get into, and I used to enjoy writing in school, so I thought this might be interesting.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club