Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Hanna Montana

amother

Post Fri, Mar 07 2008, 1:10 am
Anyone hooked on her?

flowerpower

Post Fri, Mar 07 2008, 1:15 am
I have no idea who she is although wherever I go I dont stop seeing hanna mantana stuff being sold all over

pina colada

Post Fri, Mar 07 2008, 1:25 am
I think she's a singer

Last edited by pina colada on Fri, Mar 07 2008, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Fri, Mar 07 2008, 1:54 am
www.gojeans.com

amother

Post Fri, Mar 07 2008, 1:59 am
It appears to me she wears a wig

greentiger

Post Fri, Mar 07 2008, 4:49 am
Its a kids show. I watched a couple episodes online. She's quite funny. Reminds me of Full House.

Mitzvahmom

Post Fri, Mar 07 2008, 7:18 am
my daughter is taking dance and one of the songs that she is learning a routine for is Hanna Montana..

So we have to listen to it constantly for her to practice. It's not bad music

myfriends715

Post Fri, Mar 07 2008, 7:53 am
amother wrote:

she wears a blond wig when she is "hanna montana" but wears her natural hair when she is just miley

the show is abt. a girl who is a singer.. but no one knws that she is that girl so she has "the best of both worlds" (one of her most popular songs).. why oh why do I know so much?

amother

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 9:04 pm
Hi,

I actually had an issue with some kids in my daughters class, grade3, pretty orthodox, singing the song in school. Don't think Hantana Montana is really appropriate, the whole concept of her being a good/bad girl.. Same idea with High School Musical, which I downloaded myself to watch and definately not appropriate messages. Anyone else have the same concern?

Maya

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 9:09 pm
Isn't it a kids show?

Fox

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 10:10 pm
My 8th grade daughter watched an episode while babysitting. She felt very wicked and rebellious. I've forgotten how I found out, but I suggested that it wasn't really something Yidden should be watching without going totally crazy over it. Secretly, I didn't get terribly upset. I figured that given the opportunity, 14-year-old girls can think of far worse ways to rebel.

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 10:33 pm
amother wrote:
Hi,

I actually had an issue with some kids in my daughters class, grade3, pretty orthodox, singing the song in school. Don't think Hantana Montana is really appropriate, the whole concept of her being a good/bad girl.. Same idea with High School Musical, which I downloaded myself to watch and definately not appropriate messages. Anyone else have the same concern?

well, the concept behind the show is not good/bad, just alter ego. miley hides her hannah montana side from her friends so she can lead a normal life. I've seen a few episodes, and I've noticed a couple of things. in the first season, it really was about morals. ok, she had some boy issues, but nothing terrible. it was a cute show where she learned something important in every episode. in the second season, she's moved on to high school and has an obnoxious personality, backtalking, yadda yadda yadda. if they had kept her sweet it would have been a good show. now she's the typical whiny, fresh teenager who values the latest cell phone and ridiculous accessories. that's my complaint.

so, who here knows who does hannah montana's wigs? I need a good sheitelmacher Smile

chayitty

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 11:58 pm
myfriends715 wrote:
amother wrote:

she wears a blond wig when she is "hanna montana" but wears her natural hair when she is just miley

the show is abt. a girl who is a singer.. but no one knws that she is that girl so she has "the best of both worlds" (one of her most popular songs).. why oh why do I know so much?

sdaly I also no so much...I actually think its a cute show...my nices r opssesed....to get my lil niece to do anything I just have to tell her hannah montana does it that way...kids today..lol
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics