Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Candle r’ menachem mendel

click clack

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 12:07 pm
Hi, has anyone lit the candle multiple cycles and then saw a yeshuah? Or on the first 40 day cycle? Tia!

liveandlove.ima

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 5:13 pm
I've heard many stories of people that did!

Kelly43

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 7:19 pm
click clack wrote:
Hi, has anyone lit the candle multiple cycles and then saw a yeshuah? Or on the first 40 day cycle? Tia!

I assume after day 40. But if you're helped before it is even better. If you're C,V not helped it means you need to daven more till hashem answers.

click clack

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 7:24 pm
Any success stories after lighting more than 1 round of 40 days? Feeling discouraged as I get closer to day 40 thinking if I should do it again or not..

Kelly43

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 7:29 pm
click clack wrote:
Any success stories after lighting more than 1 round of 40 days? Feeling discouraged as I get closer to day 40 thinking if I should do it again or not..

You should definitely continue.. maybe add other good things like tehillim ever day. Till you get an answer.. hopefully will be shortly 🙏

liveandlove.ima

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 8:27 pm
click clack wrote:

by stories I meant "success stories" though I wouldn't know if it was just after 40 days or perhaps they did it more, I definitely recall a story of one that lit for a longer period of time for a shidduch. shidduch happened the day of his yartzeit!

click clack

Post Wed, Jul 07 2021, 10:14 pm
Thank you so much for replying!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics