Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
S/o steam mop

Persevere

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 2:01 pm
I have been thinking about getting a steam mop. Someone just recommended it in a different post. Can people please share their positive and negative experiences with a steam mop? Also which one do you have, how long has it lasted, and how much did it cost. Thank you!

naomi2

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 5:44 pm
Following

Amarante

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 7:05 pm
I got my Bissel steam mop from Amazon. It was relatively inexpensive. I think it was about $80 but you never need anything but distilled water so you save on cleansers especially if you have been using a Swifter.

I use the pads that are a bit scrubby on the bottom and just toss them in the laundry so I have a few so I always have clean ones.

I have wood in my kitchen now so obviously I can’t use it but I still use in my tile bathrooms. When I used it in my kitchen it was amazing to get off even caked on stuff like a neglected squashed raisin that was glued to the floor. I would just leave it on the raisin or other particularly bad gook for a few seconds and it would just mop right off withiut my having to scrape or scrub.

simba

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 7:15 pm
My neighbor swears by this piece.
Just ordered it so no reviews yet.
Her tiles look immaculate.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....7af3e

Frumme

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 7:23 pm
I love the basic shark steamer model. Do NOT get the genius one, it's terrible! The basic one works perfectly and is so much better (plus it's cheaper)

Edit: sorry Simba, posted this before I saw your post! Nothing personal LOL Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry