Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Robocalls- how to stop them?!?!?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 2:34 pm
I keep getting calls from "Amazon" obviously a scam, but they keep calling me from a different number each time. How do I stop them?

icebreaker

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 2:37 pm
Hopefully someone has an answer! I block one number and another spam number calls me Sad I’m sick of it!

Stars

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 2:57 pm
Keep consistently blocking them. After a couple of weeks you’ll see the amount of calls are reduced by a lot.
Also never put your phone number on websites, when you’re placing an order etc. if they require it just write 1234567890

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 3:18 pm
Treat it as a free therapy session and chew their ear off Very Happy

DallasIma

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 4:42 pm
I bought something on Amazon called a CPR CallBlocker. Best $80 I ever spent. It usually will detect a robocall and block it before the phone even rings, but if not, then there's a big red button you can push and it blocks that number forever. Of course they keep calling from different numbers but you can just "rinse and repeat."

amother
Chambray

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 7:22 pm
I use roboblocker. You have to pay for it but it’s worth it. It does sometimes block real callers but you still get the message.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 7:29 pm
Nomorobo.
Google it.

If you have Verizon landline you can download nomorobo on their website for free.
They also have an app for cell phones.

amother
Raspberry

Post Thu, Jul 08 2021, 7:37 pm
DallasIma wrote:
I bought something on Amazon called a CPR CallBlocker. Best $80 I ever spent. It usually will detect a robocall and block it before the phone even rings, but if not, then there's a big red button you can push and it blocks that number forever. Of course they keep calling from different numbers but you can just "rinse and repeat."

That sounds like a waste of $80. If you have to block each new number each time, how’s that different than just blocking them without the $80 device?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics