Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I've Had It

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 13 2021, 2:32 pm
Has anyone left a job without a backup plan? I'm so so tired from my job. No respect. Way way too much stress. My kids are getting older and I just can't give of myself this way. Every erev yt. A lot of chol hamoed.

My husband works. We have savings. I do need to work for financial reasons, but I can't see myself at this job for the next 5 years. It's too much. Can I leave without a backup plan? I really want a bit of time off.

Let me say that I get paid decently because I have many years of experience in my field. But it comes at a price. And I really don't want this kind of life anymore.

Fabulous

Post Tue, Jul 13 2021, 2:38 pm
Can you look while you are still there? And If you need a break totally, tell the new place a start date of a month or so later

amother
Phlox

Post Tue, Jul 13 2021, 2:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Has anyone left a job without a backup plan? I'm so so tired from my job. No respect. Way way too much stress. My kids are getting older and I just can't give of myself this way. Every erev yt. A lot of chol hamoed.

My husband works. We have savings. I do need to work for financial reasons, but I can't see myself at this job for the next 5 years. It's too much. Can I leave without a backup plan? I really want a bit of time off.

Let me say that I get paid decently because I have many years of experience in my field. But it comes at a price. And I really don't want this kind of life anymore.

Get a job with less stress - the pay now may not be worth the extra stress and hassles. Keep in mind a less stressful job may help you save money in that you don't need to spend on extra help, disposables etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics