Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Pesach 2008

ClaRivka

Post Fri, Jan 18 2008, 2:08 pm
My parents just informed me that they want to go away for Pesach and I am to choose where. I've never gone away for Pesach so I don't know where to start.
Anyone know of any places (anywhere in the world basicly) that has a website or something that I could do research from?

TIA!

Tamiri

Post Sat, Jan 19 2008, 3:25 pm
Tour companies in Israel are advertising Israel, Turkey and maybe some place/s in Europe. Do a search for Pesach 2008 and see what you come up with.
U.S. companies are obvious? U.S. maybe mexico, maybe a cruise.

ClaRivka

Post Sat, Jan 19 2008, 5:23 pm
Tamiri wrote:
Tour companies in Israel are advertising Israel, Turkey and maybe some place/s in Europe. Do a search for Pesach 2008 and see what you come up with.
U.S. companies are obvious? U.S. maybe mexico, maybe a cruise.

Meaning...??

Tamiri

Post Sat, Jan 19 2008, 10:44 pm
That they do the U.S.!!!! Florida, AZ, NY, Chicago area etc....

ClaRivka

Post Sun, Jan 20 2008, 9:41 am
Thanks Cat!

amother

Post Fri, Mar 14 2008, 2:02 pm
There is a beautiful place in Argentina named BARILOCHE they make peisach, its stuning, 5 star hotel, one of the leading hotels of the world, their food is amazing and all glatt, not shruia, the best of the best, I have been there

jemappelle

Post Sat, Mar 15 2008, 9:17 pm
there are also hotels in switzerland for pesach (like zurich , as well as others) it is gorgeous google it

morahaviva

Post Sat, Mar 15 2008, 10:16 pm
First of all, you have to choose according to crowd - if it doesnt specify non gebrokst or separate swimming only, it is probably a modern crowd. You can usually get an idea of the crowd by the speakers and entertainment.

I work in a "modern" pesach hotel, so if you have any questions you can pm me, or ask on the board. I would also ask about daycamp, teen program(ask if it is mixed or separate), what they do for hotel room locks, if they put up an eruv around the outside of the hotel. Also, if it is important to you, if hand shmura is available all week. THis year an important question is what they are going to do for HaMotzi on Shabbos. Some hotels you have to bring your own wine.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics