Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Rorie weisberg coaching

saramalka

Post Wed, Dec 20 2017, 6:16 pm
looking for info on this program

smss

Post Wed, Dec 20 2017, 9:39 pm

Last edited by smss on Wed, Jul 14 2021, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 12:14 pm
Any updates that any posters have that they can share at this point?

I've checked out Whole30 but am interested in Rorie because I really need the one on one support, at least initially. Has anyone used Rorie and been successful? Can you share what your experience was like?

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 12:24 pm
From what I heard and I think she says this on her own it’s jot necessarily for weight loss. More to teach you how to eat healthy and properly and very likely you will lose weight but it’s not the goal of her program.
[edited to remove details of a banned topic. Watergirl as a mod]

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 1:16 pm
amother wrote:
From what I heard and I think she says this on her own it’s jot necessarily for weight loss. More to teach you how to eat healthy and properly and very likely you will lose weight but it’s not the goal of her program.

That's right. She does say that. But I've heard that on her program weight drops off automatically, and bloating disappears. At this point, I'd rather learn how to eat properly than be busy with diet after diet (I'm at this for 5 years already!) that don't give me long term results.

Anyone here can report first hand experience?

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 4:07 pm
I was on Rorie's first whatsapp group program that she did last year Pesach time.
I think she's extremely knowledgeable, caring and has tons to offer. I didn't work one on one with her though, but would think she'd be amazing to work with.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Jul 10 2018, 5:38 pm
I recently completed the beginning of this program. It was a great experience, I am glad I did it. What specifically would you like to know?

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 12:41 pm
amother wrote:
I recently completed the beginning of this program. It was a great experience, I am glad I did it. What specifically would you like to know?

Did you find that you got one-on-one guidance? Support? How easy/difficult was it to implement her recommendations? Is it an all-or-nothing approach?

Do you feel like this is something you can maintain long term? Why do you/do you not think so?

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 10:05 am
Bump

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Jul 27 2018, 11:28 am
one on one coaching is an official part of the program, you get a personal coach, either Rorie or Jackie and they are both really great. How easy or hard depends on how you currently eat now. I ate pretty badly so it was a huge change. You must must prep food and be ready or you will not be able to do it. But that being said, WITH prep, its very doable and with all changes you get used to it. And eventually you find the foods you like most and can focus on that. I dont think its all or nothing but that probably depends on your personal goals. its very personalized, I think that is part of their belief system that every body is very different so every eating plan has to be different. I think I can maintain it long term simply because I feel significantly better on the plan and I've also lost weight and hope to lose more and that is exciting. At the very very least there are some foods that I will never ever go back to because of this experience.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Jul 30 2018, 2:40 pm
amother wrote:
one on one coaching is an official part of the program, you get a personal coach, either Rorie or Jackie and they are both really great. How easy or hard depends on how you currently eat now. I ate pretty badly so it was a huge change. You must must prep food and be ready or you will not be able to do it. But that being said, WITH prep, its very doable and with all changes you get used to it. And eventually you find the foods you like most and can focus on that. I dont think its all or nothing but that probably depends on your personal goals. its very personalized, I think that is part of their belief system that every body is very different so every eating plan has to be different. I think I can maintain it long term simply because I feel significantly better on the plan and I've also lost weight and hope to lose more and that is exciting. At the very very least there are some foods that I will never ever go back to because of this experience.

Thank you so much for your very detailed response!

Can I pull this off without Whatsapp? Rorie makes it sound like that's perfectly doable. I just wonder how much of the support is through Whatsapp.

Thanks!

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 8:12 pm
Bump. Also wondering if it’s worthwhile without WhatsApp. Also, which foods do you have to eliminate? I like the idea of it being personalized for your body type, but I’m not ready for drastic steps like no sugar, flour etc...

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 1:07 pm
Old, old thread... refreshing it here as I'd like to look into pursuing this.

Anyone done it recently?

And those posters that did this in the past: what are your thoughts on this long term?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise