Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Lakewood, Dentist that does work on kids in hospital

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 11:11 pm
Anyone have experience with any pediatric dentists putting out kids in the hospital. My daughter is little and needs a lot of work and wont sit in the dentist chair.

amother
Anemone

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 11:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone have experience with any pediatric dentists putting out kids in the hospital. My daughter is little and needs a lot of work and wont sit in the dentist chair.

Ugh. Just make sure you clearly outline that the dentist wont suddenly find more cavities that require new caps. I was horrified when my kid came out of surgery with a mouth full of silver teeth instead of only 1 silver cap plus a few fillings as I wa originally informed. Sad

amother
Stone

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 11:21 pm
We did with tender smiles for kids in freehold. We did the work in Robert wood Johnson. Had a very positive experience.

sweet

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 11:28 pm
How old is your child?

My 5 year old needed a lot of work done and he did surprisingly really well in the office.
I had told the dentist I will try in the office first bef. Putting my child to sleep.

amother
Stone

Post Wed, Jul 14 2021, 11:39 pm
She was 3 at the time

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 12:15 am
I used dr Sherman from shore dental in Jersey shore

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 12:31 am
[quote="amother [ Anemone ]"]Ugh. Just make sure you clearly outline that the dentist wont suddenly find more cavities that require new caps. I was horrified when my kid came out of surgery with a mouth full of silver teeth instead of only 1 silver cap plus a few fillings as I wa originally informed. Sad[/quote

Which office was this?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 12:32 am
[quote="amother [ Butterscotch ]"]I used dr Sherman from shore dental in Jersey shore[/quote

Does he take new patients specifically for hospital?

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 12:37 am

Just One

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 2:17 am
You might consider trying a good pediatric dentist with laughing gas if you haven't already. Worked miraculously well for my preschoolers including some cavities and a root canal

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 9:55 am
I did try, she wouldnt even lay down in the chair, although for her cleaning she was good. I think shes just so scared of the dentist with his mask and all. Needs a lot of work, so just worthwhile to have it done at once.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics