Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
How Embarresing!!!!!!!!!!

timeout

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 10:13 am
The phone rang this morning 15 minutes before my sons' bus was coming I was in a big rush getting dressed so my son answered the phone.

It was another boy in his classes mother who was asking him if he wanted to come after school to play at her sons house. I heard while trying frantically to get out to him that he said "No, not really I don't want to"

I grabbed the phone and told her I'm really sorry he's just tired and a little under the weather.

I asked him why he said this and he told me that this boy at school doesn't play with him and at the boys house which he's been to twice the boy doesn't clean up and he has to do everything.

OY, should I tell the mother even though we think her son is great and at her house they play nice that at school they just run in different circles or just leave it?

yo'ma

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 10:15 am
just leave it

timeout

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 10:24 am
Thanx, I feel so guilty about what my son said he tends to be impulsive and say waht's on his mind without thinking about it.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 10:30 am
its not that embarresing.

I once had a woman babysit and ds kept asking her why she doesnt cut her nails bec they are so long she just ignored him

gryp

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 10:48 am
LOL, timeout. Good for him! Twisted Evil

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 10:49 am
why should he go play with some kid he has no fun with ... I say good for him ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics