Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Best diet app... nursing?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 16 2021, 10:00 am
Are there and diet apps for a nursing mother who's desperate to lose 20 pounds?
Thanks

amother
Mulberry

Post Fri, Jul 16 2021, 11:17 am
Fast metabolism diet? I started it this past Sunday. I’m also nursing. I have not had any problem with my milk. I don’t make it to the 80oz of water daily and could be that’s what caused me issues but on day 4 (phase 2) I felt extremely weak by the time I went to sleep and had a huge headache. I attributed it to the zero carbs phase 2 has you eat (even though you eat tonz of food) and had an apple which made me feel better within minutes. The other issue I had was by the end of day 5 (phase 3) my stomach suddenly started killing (felt like a long intense active labor contraction). I had not felt constipated at all and had even had a bowel movement earlier in the day, but my stomach killed while I used the bathroom and slowly settled. This I attributed to not reaching the water goals.
On a whole, I definitely think I dropped a few pounds already but I won’t know til I go on a scale. I don’t own one. I’m continuing the diet though with modifications, such as an extra fruit in the wrong phase, as needed.
The app is super helpful since it reminds you to eat and drink and gives you lists of foods to choose from for each meal. You don’t need to buy a membership and the app is free.
Hope this helps!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 16 2021, 11:23 am
amother [ Mulberry ] wrote:
Fast metabolism diet? I started it this past Sunday. I’m also nursing. I have not had any problem with my milk. I don’t make it to the 80oz of water daily and could be that’s what caused me issues but on day 4 (phase 2) I felt extremely weak by the time I went to sleep and had a huge headache. I attributed it to the zero carbs phase 2 has you eat (even though you eat tonz of food) and had an apple which made me feel better within minutes. The other issue I had was by the end of day 5 (phase 3) my stomach suddenly started killing (felt like a long intense active labor contraction). I had not felt constipated at all and had even had a bowel movement earlier in the day, but my stomach killed while I used the bathroom and slowly settled. This I attributed to not reaching the water goals.
On a whole, I definitely think I dropped a few pounds already but I won’t know til I go on a scale. I don’t own one. I’m continuing the diet though with modifications, such as an extra fruit in the wrong phase, as needed.
The app is super helpful since it reminds you to eat and drink and gives you lists of foods to choose from for each meal. You don’t need to buy a membership and the app is free.
Hope this helps!

Cool thanks! Will look in to it iyh.

Anyone else?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise