Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Zelinsky prism

mommy15

Post Mon, Jul 30 2018, 12:30 pm
Hi did anyone hear of a Dr zelinsky in Chicago who does prism glasses. Im looking for info. Thanks!

happy mommy6

Post Thu, Oct 11 2018, 4:34 pm
Bump

amother
Emerald

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:15 am
Anyone?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 8:06 am
I don't know of anyone in that area, but there is a doctor in Seattle who used to do it. I know someone who was helped immensely by this.

He had to have major brain surgery. He was told that he'd be blind in one eye, but with lots of work with patching, exercises, and the prism lens, he now has perfect eyesight that is just adjusted with normal glasses. B'H, the results were amazing!

When my friend's brother was going through this, it was considered experimental and "woo-woo".

I can't remember the doctor's name, so I tried to Google. Apparently now there are so many doctors who do prism therapy, that I couldn't even sort through them all. This seems to be a very accepted standard of care these days.

voiceofreason

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 9:02 am
Here is the link to their website: https://mindeye.com/ . People say it is miraculous. I have no personal experience.

ETA: This is for Dr Zellinski in Chicago

amother
Aconite

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 10:07 am
Just saw someone on Insta take her son to
Chicago for an appt with him
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics