Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Çoffee enemas to give me energy boost today?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:52 am
Has anyone tried it? What's the instructions? Does it help like drinking coffee?

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 1:54 am
How about Tylenol plus caffeine suppositories? Those are very helpful!

amother
Dustypink

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 2:22 am
Yes, I used it last year for the first time. I usually drink coffee but when I used the caffeine suppository I felt a boost like l never felt before. I never felt that boost from drinking coffee. I wasn’t expecting that. I had a headache early in the day and tried it. Within an hour I was a different person. It lasted till close to the end of the day. I wanted to use another one at 6pm but didn’t want it to keep me awake all night. I bought it again this year. I recommend!

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 2:28 am
I bought the pills. It’s is caffeine pill that start after 12 hours and ibuprofen pills that start releasing after 12 and continues releasing for 12 hours during the day.

amother
Eggshell

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 2:38 am
Coffee + Tylenol suppositories.
My husband has been using these for years. We have so many jokes about these lol.

Moonlight

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 3:32 am
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
I bought the pills. It’s is caffeine pill that start after 12 hours and ibuprofen pills that start releasing after 12 and continues releasing for 12 hours during the day.

I use these every fast.
Toronto kollel sells them as a fundraiser.
https://kollel.com/fasting-pills/
They are a lifesaver

amother
Mintgreen

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:05 am
Where do you buy these?

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:46 am
OP asked about coffee enemas and people are replying about caffeine suppositories. Google ladies. These are VERY different things!

OP also please google. A coffee enema is gross and pretty risky, not to mention very messy!!

amother
Dustypink

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 6:57 am
amother [ Cantaloupe ] wrote:
OP asked about coffee enemas and people are replying about caffeine suppositories. Google ladies. These are VERY different things!

OP also please google. A coffee enema is gross and pretty risky, not to mention very messy!!

She’s using the wrong term . She meant caffeine suppository.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 10:06 am
amother [ Dustypink ] wrote:
She’s using the wrong term . She meant caffeine suppository.

You know this how?

amother
Glitter

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 10:09 am
I'm very overweight and can't get them in.
not funny

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 10:13 am
amother [ Dustypink ] wrote:
Yes, I used it last year for the first time. I usually drink coffee but when I used the caffeine suppository I felt a boost like l never felt before. I never felt that boost from drinking coffee. I wasn’t expecting that. I had a headache early in the day and tried it. Within an hour I was a different person. It lasted till close to the end of the day. I wanted to use another one at 6pm but didn’t want it to keep me awake all night. I bought it again this year. I recommend!

Sorry for asking, but how does it not trigger the immediate need to.... go?

amother
Brass

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 10:16 am
Caffeine + Tylenol suppositories see amazing
You can get them in the local frum pharmacy in lkwd. For sure west gate pharmacy.
I take 2 - one in afternoon. Really helps me fast.
You can get plain Tylenol over the counter in any pharmacy.

ETA: Madison pharmacy in lkwd also selling

amother
Dustypink

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:34 am
amother [ Cantaloupe ] wrote:
You know this how?

If you knew what a coffee enema is really used for you would realize she made a mistake with her wording
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note