Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Has anyone taken the extended release caffeine pills?
Previous  1  2

cat81

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 8:35 am
Moonlight wrote:
Kollel.com

Think this year is a bad batch, in the sense that it released the caffeine too early. I was up all night and have been taking these pills for years without issues.

amother
Coral

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 8:58 am
I took the extended release caffeine pill last night before the fast and I was up the entire night. Did anyone else have an issue this year? I’ve taken them before without any problems.
As if fasting with little kids isn’t hard enough, now I have to do it on no sleep.

amother
Linen

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 9:10 am
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
I took the extended release caffeine pill last night before the fast and I was up the entire night. Did anyone else have an issue this year? I’ve taken them before without any problems.
As if fasting with little kids isn’t hard enough, now I have to do it on no sleep.

This is what I was afraid of. Even though in the past everyone said it works great, I buy caffeine suppositories. I use them in the late morning and I feel a boost with no headaches. Aside for the gross factor of using a suppository I highly recommend.
Happens to be that even though I didn’t use the slow release caffeine pill, I was also up for hours in the middle of the night. I did take the slow release Advil but I doubt it’s from that. I have a tremendous amount on my mind and I’m anticipating one of the most stressful weeks of my life coming up.
Seems that for some reason Hashem wanted a lot of us to be awake last night. May He send us the strength to get through this hard day.

amother
Tuberose

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:26 am
cat81 wrote:
Think this year is a bad batch, in the sense that it released the caffeine too early.

I took it and slept through the night bh. Maybe only some were bad?
Only woke up to use the bathroom as I drank way more than usual lol

livinginflatbus

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:35 am
First time I took it and was up most of the night. Im drained . Can I take the suppositories also?

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 11:36 am
I have been using suppositories for years I use one in the morning right when I get up before a headache and then in the afternoon when I usually have a coffee. I heard about the slow release caffeine pills and whoever I know uses them is up at 6am but besides that it works.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note