Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Tisha bav be like niddah?
Previous  1  2

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:28 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm confused. So I guess some hold you can touch after fast and some hold no touching until chatzos tomorrow

I think they're saying that some hold you can stop keeping harchakos after chatzos today? I don't think anyone says you have to continue into tomorrow. Now I'm wondering how I hold.

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:35 pm
OP I’m going to reiterate that you speak with your rav. You seem very confused, and it won’t help you to hear the many different opinions here. We don’t hold any harchakos. Some may hold some harchakos. Some may hold all harchakos. Some may hold they must be kept until tomorrow. Some hold may hold they must be kept until the end of the fast. Some may hold that as of chatzos today harchakos don’t need to be kept anymore. All of these differing opinions will not help you to figure out which is the right way for you.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh this! Maybe this is what I'm getting confused about- I think no tashmish tonight also. But yes touch?

Yes, for us.

amother
Burntblack

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:38 pm
All the mikvahs are open tonight.......

amother
Amaryllis

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm confused. So I guess some hold you can touch after fast and some hold no touching until chatzos tomorrow

Chatzos today!

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 4:48 pm
amother [ Burntblack ] wrote:
All the mikvahs are open tonight.......

Right. We hold that no intimacy tonight only if it's mikvah night. But yes hugging/kissing.

Chickensoupprof

Post Sun, Jul 18 2021, 5:44 pm
We hold no touching after end of fast didnt seperate beds
, it's now 11:44 so for us almost beditme so we are not going to get ''lucky'' cuz we are shattered..
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note