Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
What "reality" tv do you watch?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 12:46 pm
I don't watch any of them on a regular basis, but last year, while home during the Corona era, I watched:
"My 5 Wives" - I enjoyed seeing how they make it all work as a large family. The kids were the best part. I didn't love the guy and his wives part - it's icky.
"Married at First Sight" - Just the first season. I got way too invested to want to start it all over again. My favorite couple stayed married! Yay! and as far as I know, are still married now! (I think they're the only ones in the entire show to do that...)
Celebrities house hunting - don't remember the name of it. I didn't know any of the "celebrities" but the houses were gorgeous.

Reason why it's anonymous is because I shouldn't be watching this stuff. Or any stuff.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 12:47 pm
I can't stand any sort of catty, scripted, manipulated storyline. I have no interest in Big Brother or any of the Housewives. It just seems really dumb and mean. I can't get myself to care about any of those people.

I absolutely adore documentaries of all sorts. Biology, anthropology, sociology, modern science, tech. Gimme the brain food!

I love cooking shows of all kinds, especially Gordon Ramsay. He's my alter ego. Twisted Evil I recently discovered Masterchef Australia on Putlocker, and I'm in love. It's a much nicer, gentler version of the American show. Everyone is so flippin' polite, and there's so much love and support, and everyone cries when someone gets eliminated. You'd think they were Canadian or something. Wink

If you like pottery, try to find "The Great Throwdown". An amazing British show full of fun characters and great challenges. Another show with very good sportsmanship and mutual support.

Now, I do have some guilty pleasures.

Hidden: 

Queer Eye is so sweet, and it always makes me cry. I have to have tissues handy at all times.
RuPaul's Drag race is just pure, wonderful fun. I know, I know. Don't lecture me, OK?

flowerpower

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 12:49 pm
“Life at Flowerpowers house”
Definitely less drama more comedy...would recommend watching.

chanasmom

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 2:02 pm
Say Yes to the dress!
Queer eye
#no filter, but I was desperate
The frock shop

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Jul 19 2021, 2:37 pm
Anything interesting thats fashion or decorating based, that is on cable?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics